Search results

1. Cycleeric

2005 ZX6R race body complete set

I've sold my 2005 ZX6R 636 and I need to sell the complete race body set - It's HotBodies fairings with a stock tank with stompgrip and tank cover - it has been repaired and painted white and used one season after it was painted. Not perfect but looks pretty good and very usable Im asking $350...
  2. Cycleeric

Complete ZX6R Race bodyset

I've sold my 2005 ZX6R 636 and I need to sell the complete race body set - It's HotBodies fairings with a stock tank with stompgrip and tank cover - it has been repaired and painted white and used one season after it was painted. Not perfect but looks pretty good and very usable Im asking $400...
  3. Cycleeric

2005 ZX6R 636 Street/Track

Looking to clean out some motorcycles out of my garage 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Yoshimura Slip-on shortened to tail length so it doesnt stick out Michelin Super Sport race tires New Chain and Sprockets Clear Alternative front t-signals and rear integrated LED light Stock rear seat included...
  4. Cycleeric

06 GSXR600 Racebody painted

Andee has decided not to ride the track this year and she's wanting to sell her track body work. Im pretty sure it's a HotBodies set that was repaired and painted before she bought it to run this past year. Still in great shape and ready to install. She's riding a 2006 GSXR600 so it should fit...
  5. Cycleeric

WTB: 2008 ZX10 Rotors

Im upgrading my front brakes on my 2005 Kawi and Im in need of a good set of 2008 ZX10 rotors Let me know what you have available Thanks in Advance, Eric
  6. Cycleeric

Hazardous Race Leathers

Selling my custom built never worn Hazardous Racing leathers. These were custom fit similar to a 42 but shorter arms and legs. These retail for $1200 and Im asking $800 or best offer - Cowhide Leather (1. 5 mm thick) - Leather doubled (reinforced) in hips, butt and thighs - Stretchable Kevlar...
  7. Cycleeric

Thanks NESBA staff

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the NESBA staff and CRs for a great weekend at CMP ! ! !Thanks to Jeff and John who rode a few sessions both days with me and to John bumping me to I group this afternoon. :D We had a big group from Gastonia riding today and we all had an awesome time even with...
  8. Cycleeric

WTB: ZX6R front seat

Im in need of a stock front seat for my 2005 ZX6R - Let me know what you might have available - I would like to have it before this coming Friday
  9. Cycleeric

Alpinestars gloves and boots

One large set of black SP-1 gloves used maybe 6-7 rides and 2 track days at VIR. Still a little to tight so I've order a set of Xlarge that should be here in time for CMP next weekend. These retail for $149.95 and Im asking $95.00 shipped to your door. Next is a set of black/red SMX-2 street...
  10. Cycleeric

Pilot Pure at CMP

So is 30/30 a good PSI for the Pilot Pures on most tracks not using warmers? I will be running them at CMP on the 15th and was wondering if I should drop them to 28PSI. I ran them at 30PSI on VIR North and South and did not have a problem either day but it will be alot hotter and CMP is much...
  11. Cycleeric

06-07 GSXR600/750 racebody parts

I've got a couple race body psrts available for sale. These are not a matched set race upper is in good shape but does need paint $75 OBO race belly pan $75 OBO finally a rashed/cracked but usable supersport race tail $35 OBO You can email me at Cycleeric@aol.com or PM me here
  12. Cycleeric

Leather suit and jacket

I bought these for my girlfriend but they're a little to short for her. I think they would be a great fit for anyone 5'3" - 5'5" As the pics show they are Red/Black/White with a black trucker girl across the shoulders. I'm asking $400 but I am very open to reasonable offers. Willing to ship...