Search results

1. shad0ws

New organization

I agree with you 100 percent. I don't care what kind of business you are talking about, the customer always comes first. I would feel the same way if I had turned a friend on to a season pass. Like you have said before, most of us are not track season ballers and can't afford to have $2000...
  2. shad0ws

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

Was really big into mustangs before I got my bike and always sported #281 for their cubic inches. Kind of stupid but I just stick with it to keep everything the same.
  3. shad0ws

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

had no clue you were highside on the r6-forum.
  4. shad0ws

2008 Blast 210 Toy Hauler with generator

Where are you located? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  5. shad0ws

R6 guys I need advice

interest in this as well. Running the m4 mid pipe with gutted cat and a leo slip on.
  6. shad0ws

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

I like many of you, am in the same boat. This years schedule has really disappointed me and has forced me to check with other organizations. During the summer, I normally don't get alot of free time from my job but when I do, I make sure it's at the track. I went to 8 Nesba events last year I...
  7. shad0ws

So, uh the schedule has been posted

pumped about the 5/31 and 6/1 weekend. I normally only ride on the weekends because of work and it hard to get off. Love north course.
  8. shad0ws

2014 Schedule Posted

four words for you, YOU ARE MY HERO! :adore: I can only wish that one day I'll be able to that many days in one season.
  9. shad0ws

Merry Christmas New Years Wish .....

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone got lots of bike goodies. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  10. shad0ws

Dominion Raceway

Just what I wanted to hear. 4 tracks all within 3 hours of my house. :D
  11. shad0ws

Dominion Raceway

Now that Dominion Raceway is actually being built and not just a dream. Any plans for Nesba at this new track? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  12. shad0ws

Crashed Helmet @ Tech Inspection

Wow, this thread really blew up. I'll take this mans word, he is the one that bumped me to :i: this season :D. I'm almost certain that it would pass the test with Shoei but I would hate to show up and it not pass so I'll just get another one. Black Friday is right around the corner anyways...
  13. shad0ws

Shoei does it for free for any of their helmets. They have info on their website about it. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  14. shad0ws

I trust shoei, just don't want to waste my time and money sending it off if they are just going to fail me at tech. Thanks for the info. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  15. shad0ws

If I have a helmet with visible scuffs and paint chips from a wreck but Shoei test it and says the helmet is still good will it still pass tech? Or should I not even bother sending it off and just get a new one? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  16. shad0ws

R6 mid pipe conversion??

I removed mine. Drove a punch through to get all the big chunks out then use a hammer and screw driver and work your way around the outside. It will just peel off if you get it right. Takes a little time. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  17. shad0ws

SED Days are LIVE!

Yes please. If you could make this happen, I would surely be there. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  18. shad0ws

Videos from VIR this past weekend.

Thanks for the advice. My lines are definitely something I need work on I feel. I'll keep that in mind next time I make it out there. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  19. shad0ws

Congrats on the A bump Will

Hahaha, my other half was pissed she didn't get to see after she realized I was ok. The parents, well.... You know how that goes.