Search results

1. jaminR6

headlight for 04 r6

problem solved have a good day
  2. jaminR6

Brew crew on 32

Did someone put a sign up on route 32 east about the brew crew? I couldn't really tell cause some of it was blown away.
  3. jaminR6

Sportbike Rocket Launchers- Perfect Xmas gift

Did you see the one rocket come off the building and almost hit him
  4. jaminR6

sledgehammer!!!

man when you have it apart like that you have alot of space to play with in the garage. With it being that easy to put it together I'm thinking about taking my bike totally apart in the off season.... :D No just kidding. though it would be a good way to inspect it.
  5. jaminR6

2009 Macau GP full race video!

Awesome man, I was just looking at that on youtube the other day. like the one guy said tunnel vision. would be hard for me to find markers and to look ahead. I wish you lucky in your dreams.
  6. jaminR6

How???

the pain all those guys have mad skills and I tip my hat to them.:adore: I don't know about the guys with trial bikes but the bicycle guys are going to need a couple of joint replacements by the time they hit 30. No shocks no cartilage on a side note I wonder how many tires they go through...
  7. jaminR6

08 cbr 600

what is the size of the rear axle nut of a 08 CBR 600? it is for a friend. thank you
  8. jaminR6

Dutch hasn't been idle.......

How about this one :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tp1L7ekaAo
  9. jaminR6

rear tire change on 08 CBR 600

awesome man thanks :adore:
  10. jaminR6

oh I for got what are you supposed to torque the axle nut down to.thanks for the quick response.
  11. jaminR6

7/6/09 Main B Group Crash - Inside Pass?

wow I would be pissed after watching the video if I was the victim. It was like he didn't even see them right in front of him
  12. jaminR6

I am changing the tire on an 08 CBR 600 for a friend and was wondering if I need to know anything special. I have a 04 yamaha 600 and I was also wondering what size the bolts for the swingarm are, the ones the rearstand hooks to. thanks for any info
  13. jaminR6

Stop whatever you are doing!!!

holy $%^&!!!! what a battle for first. That was the best battle I have seen in recent years. :eek::wow::congrats:
  14. jaminR6

What goes under the suit?

yeah I wear under armor on a side note, has anyone ever told you you look like McCoy
  15. jaminR6

Two die in accident at Barber friday

RIP and my prayers go to the families
  16. jaminR6

Summit Air Fence Help needed!!!

I'll be there to help on the 9th. but I think the original post was for the summit date in April. the post date was 4/something in the single digits.:notsure::D I am feeling to lazzy to go back and look for the exact day.
  17. jaminR6

Why do u ride?

^++1 that is the reason now. Before I came to the track, i guess my motivation was being able to drag a knee going 100+ mph.:wow:
  18. jaminR6

Free Track Session Question...

sorry about that, it's just that my brother tried to sign up for intro after becoming a member and he couldn't get in. It was a couple of years ago. so the rule has probably changed, that or he just didn't try hard enough.:doh:
  19. jaminR6

If you want to sign up for Intro Group go to track dates and where it reads You must be a member to sign up for an event (except for the FREE Intro group). Click on the FREE Intro Group and sign up
  20. jaminR6

no, you don't need to be a member. If you do become a member then you void the intro group and go straight to beginner. So do your Intro day be you become a member. Plus, if you really like it then you can sign up for a full day with beginner. I think you do need to sign up for Intro group...