Search results

1. jaminR6

headlight for 04 r6

problem solved have a good day
  2. jaminR6

Brew crew on 32

Did someone put a sign up on route 32 east about the brew crew? I couldn't really tell cause some of it was blown away.
  3. jaminR6

08 cbr 600

what is the size of the rear axle nut of a 08 CBR 600? it is for a friend. thank you
  4. jaminR6

rear tire change on 08 CBR 600

I am changing the tire on an 08 CBR 600 for a friend and was wondering if I need to know anything special. I have a 04 yamaha 600 and I was also wondering what size the bolts for the swingarm are, the ones the rearstand hooks to. thanks for any info
  5. jaminR6

Vemar helmets

anyone have any input on Vemar VTXE helmets? I usually go with a HJC AC-12 but I thought I would look around this time.
  6. jaminR6

where to buy special yamaha tool

I need a yamaha ring wrench in order to replace my steer stem bearings. its for the two locking nut under the upper triple tree bracket. does anyone know where I can find one?
  7. jaminR6

remove the thriple tree

Triple tree I have to replace the steer stem bearing. I just wanted to see if I need to take measurement on the upper and lower tree to make sure when I put them back on my forks are straight. Is that a common practice or will they line up anyway.:notsure: thanks in advance
  8. jaminR6

2004 R6 exhaust

Hey guys, So far she has been good to me, but lately I find that exhaust gasket keeps slipping up the exhaust pipe. there fore making the muffler loose. It's the gasket where the muffler slides onto the pipe below the pivet of the swing arm. has anyone had this problem before. if not I...
  9. jaminR6

Beaverun Video

sorry I took so long I've been working late. The video is Part 1 of the last session on Saturday, I think. there is a little oops my me. I hope you all enjoy, oh the part 2 is uploading now.:popcorn: The camera is a POV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBjk1yWJ6ZU
  10. jaminR6

Paging Dutch

Dutch I was wonder if you had the contact info for the Yamaha Corp. guy that was at JC one time( I think he was in I). I just have a quick question for him.
  11. jaminR6

Emerson

Emerson, I am still trying to get the beaver vids online. I have to go through someone elses computer, my is s%@#. I have been able to look at them and I don't think you are in any of them. But I do have JC from June 8 Sun and you're in it. Don't worry one of these months/years I will...