Search results

1. jixerking

How much for a slightly rashed 2006 ZX-6R Track Bike?

could u get a pic of the bike to groneass2006@yahoo.com??????
  2. jixerking

Carbureted or Fuel Injection

lol thanks joe!!! u know ur shyt!!!
  3. jixerking

Trailer Haulmark Edge Low Hauler - DC area

yeah bake, perfect 4 u and the KING!
  4. jixerking

WTB Track Bike, ~$2k Cash In Hand, VA,MD,DC, or CT areas

yeah chris had the creamsicle rolling this past weekend......i was surprised by the corner-exiting power......great starter bike....
  5. jixerking

Carbureted or Fuel Injection

A guy walks into a store and says " im looking for my first trackbike", and the clerk says "u want carburetion or fuel injection??", then he says "well whats the difference?" so the clerk frowns and says "hell if i know, Y dont u ask those NESBA guys the pros and cons?" can somebody help...
  6. jixerking

2002 cbr 954 rr - ny

lol y sell man.........u had the 954 lookin good on sunday, 954s are stability to the MAX!!!!!!!
  7. jixerking

1998 GSXR 600 SRAD Track or Race Bike

is it carbureted or fuel injected?
  8. jixerking

03 R6 track bike and trailer. WICKED DEAL!!!

check ur pm please
  9. jixerking

2001 gsxr 1000

do you still have the oem parts like the lights and wiring harness?? to also double for street duty?
  10. jixerking

2004 gsxr 750 $2500.00

is the bike still avail?????? need contact info.
  11. jixerking

1998 GSXR 600 SRAD Track or Race Bike

sup man, whats the deal with the tittle?? do you still have the oem fairings??? do you still have the componets to make the bike streel legal if desired?? headlights, tailight, wiring harness......
  12. jixerking

03 gsxr 1000 4 sale

the mileage is 12,6xx, sorry but in not into watersports......i have some pics that i meant to post in case u havent seen the bike...
  13. jixerking

03 gsxr 1000 4 sale

03 GSXR 1000 Asking 5800 o.b.o m4 slip on exhaust, accumen gear indicator(tells you what gear u are riding in), an ohlins steering damper, galfer sport wave rotors(front and back), bike also has a frame cap set and chrome frame silders. the bike was tipped over last year so theres a few gashes...
  14. jixerking

03 gsxr 4 sale

03 GSXR 1000 Asking 5800 o.b.o m4 slip on exhaust, accumen gear indicator(tells you what gear u are riding in), an ohlins steering damper, galfer sport wave rotors(front and back), bike also has a frame cap set and chrome frame silders. the bike was tipped over last year so theres a few gashes...
  15. jixerking

03 R6 track bike and trailer. WICKED DEAL!!!

is the bike still able to be to be conveted back to street?? have stock wiring harness??
  16. jixerking

2004 gsxr 750 $2500.00

is bike still available??????
  17. jixerking

For Sale: 2004 Yamaha R6

pics to groneass2006@yahoo.com
  18. jixerking

2003 636 Kaw. $1,500 (nedds trans work)

senda pics to groneass2006@yahoo.com thanks
  19. jixerking

v-twin or inline motor????

hmmmm? well, right now im leaning heavily twoards an sv 650 mainly cause its chep and it would be a first time on the track. a guy told me its easier to learn the track environment on that type of bike because of the wider torque spread i could focus on carrying good lines more than shifting...
  20. jixerking

v-twin or inline motor????

thats intersting lou cause i hear that twins are very dependable and require less maintenance than a i-4