Search results

1. V

Roebling

WoW, has it been that long since NESBA has been there. I still go there now with other orgs but it would be a blast to be their with the NESBA family:D
  2. V

Roebling

Do you think NESBA will return to Roebling soon?:confused:
  3. V

Seat Foam

+1 htmoto
  4. V

C.M.P. Thanks from PCW

Thanks Chuck and Jacob for setting the "Duc" up. Much more smoother riding bike now, and all the CR's for one-on-one instructions and just having fun on the track. See you all at Road Atlanta!!! Rob,
  5. V

Road Atlanta

Thanks Bro!
  6. V

Road Atlanta

Quick question, I've ridden at RA about 10 times always on a Saturday never on a Friday. I've read the post about each track, but since I'm riding Friday are the gates open Thursday afternoon? Thanks:confused:
  7. V

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Roebling Road Raceway May 2013 Roebling Road with nate Kern May 2013
  8. V

FS: 2000 R1 Track Bike

Sold!!!
  9. V

Yes, have clean title
  10. V

2000 Yahmaha R1 track bike only. 14k miles. $2000.00http://s1286.beta.photobucket.com/user/Rob_Welton/media/P1010123.jpg.html
  11. V

Q2 rear tire movement and suspension

Thanks! What are you all recommending (PSI) first thing in the morning cold temps for the Q2's? I will be at CMP this weekend, scheduled outside temps of 100 degrees. Thanks!
  12. V

You Never Know....2 years later

Did not make it out that often last year, but I look forward to seeing you again in 2011. I will be in Greenville, S.C. at the EXPO center. Hope to see and NESBA there. Rob!
  13. V

Track nights?

What has been said so for is true. Something else to consider is the wild life that likes to come out at night. I can see riding around at CMP at night. H 2 the Naw!!! It would be cool if we had the MotoGP budget:)
  14. V

Fazhil Mohammed

Who is him?:dunno:
  15. V

Roll Call for CMP 07/12 and 07/13

Track Layout More reading material! Kinky In South Carolina The CMP track designers decided to follow European practice and name rather than number the 14 turns. As you exit the pits it is important that you stay tight to the left side of the track until you have exited left hand Turn 1...
  16. V

Road Atlanta April 2,3,4

Just a question: I know some other orgs use the outside paddock (more power) and run the old turn #12. Why not us the outside paddock with the new turn #12? Is it more of a safety issue with exiting the track? Coming off the pace and exiting the track still would require a foot-out and hand-up...
  17. V

Thank you NESBA

Congrats D.:congrats:
  18. V

To heat or not to heat

Bro, you know where I stand on this issue. +1 for tire warmer Go get them!!!!