Search results

1. V

Roebling

Do you think NESBA will return to Roebling soon?:confused:
  2. V

Road Atlanta

Quick question, I've ridden at RA about 10 times always on a Saturday never on a Friday. I've read the post about each track, but since I'm riding Friday are the gates open Thursday afternoon? Thanks:confused:
  3. V

FS: 2000 R1 Track Bike

2000 Yahmaha R1 track bike only. 14k miles. $2000.00http://s1286.beta.photobucket.com/user/Rob_Welton/media/P1010123.jpg.html
  4. V

Roebling Road

I think I'm going to cry.....oh I forgot there's no crying in "Track-Days" What happen, no Roebling Road this year? Or did I miss it.
  5. V

Paging Earle

Earle, just wondering how are you healing? Hope to see you next spring.
  6. V

1st Get off/ High-Side!!!

I guess it was bound to happen. This past Saturday I was at Road Atlanta w/STT and had my 1st crash ever after 30+ years of riding. To make matters worst it was the first session and only the third lap, and it was My Entire Fault, I should have took actions before the turn. Here goes, "as I was...
  7. V

Reverse gear shifting

I have a 2000 R1 and I've been told "just flip thr bractket that holds the shift rod!" With Yamas the rod goes through the frame and by flipping that bracket it does nothing. Is there a kit I can purchase to reverse my shift pattern? :banghead: Thanks!
  8. V

Thanks (RRR)

WOW, what a blast this weekend. I started track days with NESBA last year at CMP after talking/thinking about it for 42 years (I started thinking about it the day I was born). After scaring the :eek:S@&% out of myself following the first session I thought my track days were over. But thanks to...
  9. V

Roebling Road Gate times?

Can not wait for this weekend, it’s been too long. I was there back in May but can not remember what time they opened the gates on Friday? Thanks! Rob #111 :first: