Search results

1. okayh

CRF150R Supermoto wheels

FS: Honda CRF150R 16" Wheelset. 2.5" wide front and rear. RAD hubs w/ CACR rims. Pirelli tires. There are some nicks on the rims, but they aren't horrible. Lots of life in the tires. Spacers included. These wheels will make you back it in like you are some kid named Marc. Asking $500obo. Cash...
  2. okayh

Kawasaki KLX125 Mini Supermoto

If you would like to test ride it in MD, I have a small little track in my yard. Power wheelies out of a road race tire on the dirt all day in the right hands with this thing ;)
  3. okayh

$1300. I accidently broke off the kickstand while getting my garage in order (recently moved, its still a cluster). About $60 new, take some more off for the trouble. Come and get the bike and ride indoors this winter if you are in the DMV area.
  4. okayh

Bump
  5. okayh

I am selling my KLX125 mini moto. Notable items: - 17" rims front and rear with road race rubber (slick front, pilot pure rear) - KX85 Fully Adjustable rear shock, BBR springs and thicker oil in the forks - Larger carb, hot cam, and 150 BBK (150kit currently not installed) - Shifter linkage...
  6. okayh

05+ ZX6R Wheels, rotors, and sprocket carrier

I've had interest, but no cash put in my hand. Bump. I will be at Summit CCS next weekend. I am willing to drive 1.5hrs one way to help with delivery. I am in MD.
  7. okayh

Waiting for you to buy them :)
  8. okayh

I bought a third set of rims on a whim earlier this year. Seeing as how it is August and they still have the street Qualifers on them, its safe to say I'm not going to use them any time soon. Rolled fine on a quick spin around the neighborhood on my bike. Rotors are good to go. Sprocket looks a...
  9. okayh

DRZ400S Parts

I have forks, radiators, and a seat from a DRZ400S. The forks have gold valves in them from what I have been told. Radiator is free of leaks. Forks: $200 Radiator: $100 Seat: $40 Prices do not include shipping.
  10. okayh

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Cool, looks like we don't have to jump ship. I'm sure there will be lots of fringe cases like your that will need to be handled. Public forum probably won't be the place to get this resolved, however.
  11. okayh

New organization

Nice. Will N2 and PRE be separate orgs, has this week ended with them coming back together, or will we have to stay tuned till Sunday?
  12. okayh

09-12 ZX6R race bodywork, tank, fuel pump, screen

I am a respectful crackhead though. I will wipe my shoes at the door and offer you a hit before I take one myself. Plus I am local. Can't beat local ;)
  13. okayh

09-12 ZX6R race bodywork, tank, fuel pump, screen

If you want to work a deal for just the tank, I'd be interested. You can keep the pump if you want. I am in Columbia and Severna Park a lot. Make a deal I can't refuse and I *might* take it all off of your hands.
  14. okayh

Penske spring - 475lbs/in spring rate

475 lbs/in rate 7" long 2.25" ID Off of a Penske that I recently purchased. $50+shipping
  15. okayh

Rear shock spring - 475lbs

This spring came off a Penske I recently bought. It is marked as 475lbs/in. 7" long and 2.25" ID. Not marked but I assume Hyperco. $50 + shipping
  16. okayh

Safety Wiring

Screw it, I'm adding "Aviation Safety Wiring" to my resume. After watching that, I feel like an expert lol
  17. okayh

Safety Wiring

Man, TI ain't cheap! For just 4 front brake calipers, the cost of new Ti bolts could get me drill bits to drill all of the oem bolts on my bike, my friends bike, a 6 pack for the job, and celebratory Chipotle when I am done.
  18. okayh

Safety Wiring

Good call yall. I did the oil stuff on the bike and some of those bolts were a PITA to do due to the frame being in my way (so inconsiderate of it!). Guess I'll get to work with a vice...