Search results

1. okayh

CRF150R Supermoto wheels

FS: Honda CRF150R 16" Wheelset. 2.5" wide front and rear. RAD hubs w/ CACR rims. Pirelli tires. There are some nicks on the rims, but they aren't horrible. Lots of life in the tires. Spacers included. These wheels will make you back it in like you are some kid named Marc. Asking $500obo. Cash...
  2. okayh

Kawasaki KLX125 Mini Supermoto

I am selling my KLX125 mini moto. Notable items: - 17" rims front and rear with road race rubber (slick front, pilot pure rear) - KX85 Fully Adjustable rear shock, BBR springs and thicker oil in the forks - Larger carb, hot cam, and 150 BBK (150kit currently not installed) - Shifter linkage...
  3. okayh

05+ ZX6R Wheels, rotors, and sprocket carrier

I bought a third set of rims on a whim earlier this year. Seeing as how it is August and they still have the street Qualifers on them, its safe to say I'm not going to use them any time soon. Rolled fine on a quick spin around the neighborhood on my bike. Rotors are good to go. Sprocket looks a...
  4. okayh

DRZ400S Parts

I have forks, radiators, and a seat from a DRZ400S. The forks have gold valves in them from what I have been told. Radiator is free of leaks. Forks: $200 Radiator: $100 Seat: $40 Prices do not include shipping.
  5. okayh

Penske spring - 475lbs/in spring rate

475 lbs/in rate 7" long 2.25" ID Off of a Penske that I recently purchased. $50+shipping
  6. okayh

Rear shock spring - 475lbs

This spring came off a Penske I recently bought. It is marked as 475lbs/in. 7" long and 2.25" ID. Not marked but I assume Hyperco. $50 + shipping
  7. okayh

Safety Wiring

I've done the basics (oil drain plug, filter, and fill cap) already. I am going to give the racing thing a go this year so I need to finish up all the other random bolts. Has anyone used this with a Dremel...
  8. okayh

WTT: Stock 09 ZX6R forks for upgraded forks

Longshot, but I am looking to trade+cash my stock 09 forks for a set that has some go fast added to them. 25/30mm kit or even just gold valves. Let me know what you have!
  9. okayh

NCBIKE 9/22 - loaner bike?

Long shot, but does anyone that is going to be at NCBIKE on the 22 have a beater bike they would be willing to lend/rent out? I was planning on going, but my engine is telling me otherwise. Break it, buy it/fix it on my end obviously. If not, I'll just look into the dirt they apparently they...
  10. okayh

13 and 15 Macbook Pro

I have two mid-2009 Macbook Pro's for sale. Awesome for making the next Ken Block or Icon videos with footage from your next track day or race weekend! Both are spec'd the same. 2.53GHz Intel core 2 duo, 4GB ram, 250GB HDD. OS X 10.8 (latest version) and Microsoft Office. One is a 13" and the...
  11. okayh

WTB: 2 used front rain tires

Looking for a pair of front rains for my mini. Used is a-ok and preferred as long as they aren't cracking/dry rotted. Mis-matching isn't a deal killer. 120/70/17 is ideal, 60 is ok.
  12. okayh

05+ ZX6R Rims w/ rotors cush drive

These wheels will fit any zx6r from 05 on. To the best of my knowledge, rims, rotors, bearings, appear to be fine. Sprocket and tires are ok. Feel free to have them inspected before purchasing. I am located in Maryland, near Budds Creek and MIR. $400. Parting out a track 05/06 zx6rr w/ select...
  13. okayh

FS: XT Racing Mini-Lap Receiver Strapless Transport System

$70 for the lap timer. Shipping not included. $150 for the STS. Shipping not included. Note the tab pictured. It will need to be rewelded. Included bike holder is for late model zx6r and zx10r. Double check fitment for your bike (202-AXC-K696). I will trade the STS unit for a Baxley or similar...
  14. okayh

05 zx6rr roller, complete part motors, and misc parts

Listing this for a buddy. Not complete but selling it as is, no part out. Started life off as an 05 zx6rr. No title. Has an 07 zx6r rear shock. We aren't sure what the forks have inside. They have blue caps and some stickers on the base. One complete motor and two part motors. 636 and 600 in...
  15. okayh

Broke off a swingarm spool holder. Now what?

Posted this on my local forum and was told to replace the swingarm since this one has been comprimised. Looking for second opinions before I spend money... ------- HAd an off yesterday and broke off a spool. Thinking gp style lifts or get this one welded back. Looking for opinions on both. If...
  16. okayh

FS: Various 05/06 636 parts

Hi all, I parted out my 06 636 over the winter. I have some parts left I am sure some folks here may be interested in for spares, rebuild, or whatever. I just want the stuff gone so make me a fair offer and include shipping cost. You can also pick up if local to the DMV area. Cash (pick up...
  17. okayh

Number plates Tire wear

Two questions from a n00b... 1) With putting numbers on your bike. Do you guys paint a white or yellow spot on the tail and front for placing numbers or do you place white or yellow stickers on before you number? I have some time before my next planned TD so I actually want to give my track...
  18. okayh

FS: AGVSport 1-piece, size 44, new with tags

SOLD! Thanks NESBA
  19. okayh

MD NESBA n00b

Sup all. Just got in from doing my 2nd TD and first with NESBA today (5/13) at Summit Point. I was very impressed with how yall run your show. A lot better then my first TD and better help from the CR's. Their advice and the lunchtime class session helped get me a bump from :b: to :i: w00t...