Search results

1. Donnyballgame

2000 - 2003 CBR 929/954 Wheels $325

Wheels still available. If you want them, please make me an offer. I no longer have a bike for them and they are too big to use on my 125 for a motard kit.
  2. Donnyballgame

2000 - 2003 CBR 929/954 Wheels $325

Hey All, I have a set of wheels for sale that I used for trackdays. They were off a 929 that I used on my 954. Front comes complete with good rotors and spacers. Rear is complete with rotor,and drive sprocket, no spacers. When I bought them I blasted them clean and squirted a fresh coat of...
  3. Donnyballgame

New video with music !

Nice video. Looks like you were really feeling good that day.
  4. Donnyballgame

Not for the faint of heart

The suspence was killing me, then it never happened. Too cruel.
  5. Donnyballgame

Enclosed Trailer Advice

I use a 2x10 with a fancy aluminum end cap as my ramp. It fits in the trailer just fine. Barn Doors FTW!
  6. Donnyballgame

2005 gsxr 600 track bike

You may want to include the price.
  7. Donnyballgame

2005 gsxr 600 track bike

You may want to post the price. And we know how fast the 600's are.
  8. Donnyballgame

CBR 929/954 wheels

OK, so since the bike is sold. I have an extra set of Wheels for sale. The front has been straightened by Wills Rim repair. It had a slight dent in the bead when I bought it. It is now perfectly straight. The rear is straight as well. The front includes Rotors and spacers. The rear...
  9. Donnyballgame

2003 Honda CBR954 - $3800

Sold it!!! Sold it!!! Sold it!!!!!
  10. Donnyballgame

Enclosed Trailer Advice

I have my 6 x 12, single axle setup for 3 bikes. It can be done, but not a lot of extra room inside to move around when the last bike is tied in. I tow with a 07 Tahoe. If I were to do it all over, I would have a tandem axle, V nose, 7 x 14. Rear door configuration is up to you, but you...
  11. Donnyballgame

2003 Honda CBR954 - $3800

25,xxx miles. Miles may very as I am still riding it. Front forks were flushed this last spring. The bike has been dropped once in Lowes parking lot. Funny story told later. Small quarter size rash on the right panel from the tip over. No dents in the tank. Brake lines have been upgraded to...
  12. Donnyballgame

2003 CBR954rr Track Parts

Full Ti Arata Exhaust System - $900 Dynojet Power Commander w/parallel port mapped for above pipe - $200 Curcuit 1 Stator Cover, will not fit 929 - $150 This cover will save your crankcase from breaking in a crash. It has never touched the ground and looks great. 2003 Exhaust flapper servo motor...
  13. Donnyballgame

Rest in Peace

www.cargovango.com has a huge selection of soon to be haulers. Open floor plans to meet any designers needs. Just pick the powertrain and let the fun begin. Might I suggest going with an extended version. That will allow you to use a conversion van bench/bed in the second row and still haul...
  14. Donnyballgame

Sick of watching riders get hurt due to unsafe race tracks

Dead, if you don't like it, don't ride it. It is that simple. Nobody is holding a gun to our heads telling us we need to ride as hard as we can on an unsafe track. Stay home and have a great time on you sofa.
  15. Donnyballgame

'07 GSXR 1000 for sale

Does it come with the :cr: sticker on the fender?
  16. Donnyballgame

Thanks to everyone! RA

Congrats on the bump! Hardwork can pay off.
  17. Donnyballgame

Congratulations Craig!!

Huge congrats! It is a joy to ride with you in I.
  18. Donnyballgame

Roll Call - Road America Aug 25th 26th

Road America always says that. Seems like there is always confusion on their end. NESBA will have is squared away by the time you get there.
  19. Donnyballgame

Road America Questions:

1. I usually get there around 6:30 to 7 pm the night before with no issues. 2. Not sure what hookups they have other than a standard extension cord. 3. Toyhauler pits would best be on the main paddock area, down east of the garages, but you can park anywhere you like. 4., Dinner and drinks are...