Search results

1. Donnyballgame

2000 - 2003 CBR 929/954 Wheels $325

Hey All, I have a set of wheels for sale that I used for trackdays. They were off a 929 that I used on my 954. Front comes complete with good rotors and spacers. Rear is complete with rotor,and drive sprocket, no spacers. When I bought them I blasted them clean and squirted a fresh coat of...
  2. Donnyballgame

CBR 929/954 wheels

OK, so since the bike is sold. I have an extra set of Wheels for sale. The front has been straightened by Wills Rim repair. It had a slight dent in the bead when I bought it. It is now perfectly straight. The rear is straight as well. The front includes Rotors and spacers. The rear...
  3. Donnyballgame

2003 Honda CBR954 - $3800

25,xxx miles. Miles may very as I am still riding it. Front forks were flushed this last spring. The bike has been dropped once in Lowes parking lot. Funny story told later. Small quarter size rash on the right panel from the tip over. No dents in the tank. Brake lines have been upgraded to...
  4. Donnyballgame

2003 CBR954rr Track Parts

Full Ti Arata Exhaust System - $900 Dynojet Power Commander w/parallel port mapped for above pipe - $200 Curcuit 1 Stator Cover, will not fit 929 - $150 This cover will save your crankcase from breaking in a crash. It has never touched the ground and looks great. 2003 Exhaust flapper servo motor...
  5. Donnyballgame

Simplicity Snowblower Cab

I bought a used snowblower last weekend. It had this cab on it. I do not want the cab. I am willing to bring it to Blackhawk or Road America if anybody would like to buy it. I can also ship it if you are willing to pay the shipping. $50 gets it...
  6. Donnyballgame

Looking for a Buell Rider

I met this guy at Road America on June 30th. He was riding in "I" on an 1125r. IIRC his name was Chris. Anyway, I was going to send him a dvd of one of the sessions I caught on video and lost his business card. Does anybody know this guy? The other guy he was pitted with was Steve, and he...
  7. Donnyballgame

$85 Credits for sale for $85.00

Paypal prefered. I can't really give a discount when paypal is going to suck thier 3% out. Sorry Guys. Look at it this way, you are still spending less than $100. :D
  8. Donnyballgame

$175 Credits for sale for $160

I need to sell off a few credits. Paypal prefered. Thanks
  9. Donnyballgame

Ride Share, Waterloo, IA to Road America

Hey guys and gals, I got a spot open on the trailer for one more bike. We are leaving Waterloo at approx. 1pm Friday afternoon the 23rd. We will be returning Sunday night of the 25th. We usually camp at the track. Let me know if you want to hitch a ride. Donny
  10. Donnyballgame

5x10 Open Deck Trailer $800

Hey guys, I am trying to sell my open deck trailer so I can buy the enclosed down the street from me. The trailer for sale is built from Stainless Steel so I never needs paint and will not rust. It has a 2000# capacity axle and a 2 inch hitch ball. D ring tie downs are weld to the trailer...
  11. Donnyballgame

What can we do?

:notsure:Macdojoh and I bought the tires listed below. We have not recieved them yet, and the guy will not email or PM me back. I do not have his email address. He has my phone number. I wish i could somehow get in contact with him and get my tire or money back. Is there a way anybody can...
  12. Donnyballgame

Wanted; Used Track Skins for CBR954

I am looking for a set of track skins for my 954. I would like them to be in decent shape. Color is not a problem. Thanks for any leads.