Search results

1. Mike Dozier

Roll-Call For RA 4/10-11-12

Jim.. If you get that bike, go ahead and let Shane BREAK it in for ya ;)
  2. Mike Dozier

Barber roll call

Ya'll have a great time!!:)
  3. Mike Dozier

Great Deals on Armour bodies for your bike

Jim, I just got your message. I'm no where near the internet or my cell phone at work.
  4. Mike Dozier

This don't look good for Rd. ATL.

Won't be able to make it this time :(
  5. Mike Dozier

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=33575 Here's More
  6. Mike Dozier

They could have fixed those problems months ago, but they waited until the last minute to try and go the cheap route and now it's bitting them in the ass.
  7. Mike Dozier

Concrete patch or old 12 may be the only option.
  8. Mike Dozier

Yea Brad they may have no choice but to use the old 12.
  9. Mike Dozier

Yea Jim I ran over the seam once when I went in too wide, my rear end got very loose. They ground down the areas where their is bumps to smooth em down. The problem now is that there is not enough contact patch from the tires to grip the surface and down they go. If you have ever seen an area...
  10. Mike Dozier

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=33572 The race is in 3 weeks!!!
  11. Mike Dozier

Paging Jonsie

Feeling Great!!
  12. Mike Dozier

Paging Jonsie

Hey Brad, you need to sneak into Road Atlanta on Tuesday. AMA is testing then. I would love to find out what the pro's think of the new additions to the track.;)
  13. Mike Dozier

I've seen the armour bodies in person, it's inclosed. If you go on the Armour Bodies web site and look at the installation video you'll get a good look at everything.
  14. Mike Dozier

I'm gonna call them on Mon. I'll let yall know what they say. Because I have the same questions.
  15. Mike Dozier

Road Atlanta Video

Nice video, once I caught up to ya (with a little help from the blue n white bike) I could'nt pass you.
  16. Mike Dozier

Those are my two questions also.
  17. Mike Dozier

Paging Mike Dozier and anyone else in I at RA on Saturday that wants video

Flojoe, It was great meeting you. I would love a copy of that video, I got real close to your rear a few times but could'nt handle ya on the straight. Sorry to hear about your crash, I saw that you had packed up but was'nt aware of what happened. Glad to hear your ok. I'll PM you my phone #...
  18. Mike Dozier

High Rock Raceway

4 hours for me. I'll be their!!
  19. Mike Dozier

First time with NESBA

Brad, thats funny LOL !! Flojoe, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. I don't have a clue where I'll be parked at yet. I guess any place I can plug up the motorhome. Not too many of those spots available from what I saw a few weeks ago during the WERA races.