Search results

1. K

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

hahahaha perfect Chuck
  2. K

P/Ns for SEALED GSX-R750 wheel bearings

Does anyone have data on quality sealed cush,front and rear bearings for a 2007 GSX-R750. I removed mine for powder coating and was surprised to find the OEM bearing aren't sealed on the backside. Thanks, Ken
  3. K

Racing on the boob tube

yea coverage is getting pretty bad the last three years. not really good.
  4. K

Racing on the boob tube

BSB is being shown on Velocity if I remember correctly. About a month late but its still shown. I DVR'd it last season
  5. K

Racing on the boob tube

virginia beach we'll be watching EVERY single one and your more than welcome to come on by man, the more the better.
  6. K

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

I'm pretty sure events@nesba.com and the username NESBA are the right addresses, especially if I've talked to Bob after contacting the above. Let me state the facts as they apply to me. 1. I Called Bob last week (30Jan14) left message. Bob returned phone call, said its bad time and would...
  7. K

RIP Tommy Aquino

God Bless Tommy
  8. K

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

John all this is fine and well but if you guys don't call us back how can you expect to sell season packages? I know three guys including myself waitning on a call back. Were literally waiting to give you $6,000 and can't even get a call back. This is after being told TWICE by on the the staff...
  9. K

Special Season Pass

Bob, Call me tonight so I can pay up. I just sent you an email
  10. K

Special Season Pass

call back Bob, Call me back, I left a message on your voice mail.....I NEED tracktime :D:D:D Hating snow, Ken
  11. K

35 Motorsports 05 GSX-R750 super sport motor $200

Selling a 35 Motorsports GSX-R750 engine I picked up when I got my 07 GSX-R750. This is out of an 05 chassis (Ruben Frankenfields) and the previous owner told me that it has low compression on one of the cylinders. I'm not interested in making a lot of money on it and I know the case covers...
  12. K

Safety wire??

Haha couldn't resist. Its like you with suspension geometry
  13. K

Safety wire??

NA 01-1A-505 Navy Wiring Manual/Lockwiring Here is the definition of proper use of safety wire straight out of the Navy Connector Repair Manual. By the way I'm an Aviation Electricians Mate and this is my job.:) "The use of lockwire is for physical security against loosening due to...
  14. K

where to take GSXR front end geometry measurements?

Haha yea ill bring you some fresh off the printer
  15. K

thanks Yep fun is first. trying to satisfy my ADHD in the off-season. ill see you guys at the track and stop by with questions.
  16. K

Thank you!!!!!!!! Mike you're the man
  17. K

trail I understand the variables with trail. What I need to know is how do you phiscally (with a measuring tool) take the measurements for trail?
  18. K

Thanks I understand the ease and knowledge that comes from using a pro, however I would like to understand what is going on with geometry on my bike. For me that means learning it myself
  19. K

Where is the standard place to take measurements for fork height and trail? For height i figure from bottom of fork to top of lower tripple Since I can't draw a straight line through the steering head to the ground. I was thinking measure from the center base of either fork to ground and then...
  20. K

Whos doing suspension/tires at barber 11/9

Does anyone know?