Search results

1. Scott

Alpinestars Tech SVX racing boots

Alpinestars Tech series SVX racing boots. Black. Euro size 43. US Size 9. (fits 9 or 9.5). These boots are in excellent condition as they were only used for three track days before I quit due to a rotator cuff injury. Getting old sucks. :doh: The boots look new except for one scuff where the...
  2. Scott

FS: TEKNIC One Piece Leathers, Size 48

FOR SALE: TEKNIC Racing Leathers. Red/Black. Very good condition. Same suit as seen in my avatar photo. Kevlar knees, elbows and shoulders. Ventilated Aero Hump on back. Excellent ventilation. Some minor rash but over all completely sound. Has leather lettering on back: NESBA.COM, Powers, WERA...
  3. Scott

AFAM Rear Sprocket - 50 Tooth for Yamaha R6

AFAM Rear Drive Sprocket (Racing model for 520 chain). Part No. 11509-50. This is a 50 tooth sprocket for 2001 Yamaha R6. Believe it will fit 1999 to 2002. May fit later models. This sprocket is essentially new. Was fitted to bike but not used other than one test run to verify suspension...
  4. Scott

Yamaha R6 - Track Prepped, $3000

Don't cry for me too badly there buddy. My current track toy has four wheels and my rotator cuff has been thanking me ever since. ;-) and yeah, this getting old thing blows.
  5. Scott

Sounds good.
  6. Scott

Slipper was not an option that year.
  7. Scott

Note: Photo Shows Dunlop Front but Pirelli tires have been installed since. They have one track day on them.
  8. Scott

sold!
  9. Scott

ATV/Dirt BIke Apperal/Helmet

Dirt Bike Helmet. HJC Arena CL-X5. $50 Used TWICE. Yamaha Blue and White. Excellent like new condition. Bought it new and decided I was too OLD to get back into dirt biking. AlpineStars TECH 7 Boots. These are TOP of the line ATF/Dirt bike Race boots. Used twice. Size 10. Was $349 new. Asking...
  10. Scott

2003 Yamaha WR250F $2200

2003 WR250F for sale. $2200. Well maintained dirt bike/pit bike. VERY Strong motor. Typical trail scuffs on frame and plastic. Good tires. Comes with Maintenance manual. Has GYT-R Exhaust baffle. Front Forks Completely Rebuilt in 2010 and the bike has been used once on the trail since, and maybe...
  11. Scott

2001 Yamaha R6 Track Bike $3200

2001 Yamaha R6 Track Bike. $3000 Mechanically and Physically in EXCELLENT condition. Can't afford a new bike or to convert one for track use? Read on. This is a fully race prepped/Track Day bike with over $11,000 invested in 2002. Has 10,670 miles on it. Approximately 2/3s of that was spent at...
  12. Scott

2001 Yamaha R6 Track Bike $3200

Can't delete double post??
  13. Scott

My old Trailer - Sniper Country PX

Looking to contact the current owner of my old trailer. 12 footer, grey metallic finish, with Sniper Country PX on the side. Please contact me if you read this. Thanks. 610-323-6543 Scott
  14. Scott

My old Trailer - Sniper Country PX

Looking to contact the current owner of my old trailer. 12 footer, grey metallic finish, with Sniper Country PX on the side. Please contact me if you read this. Thanks. 610-323-6543 Scott
  15. Scott

Am I too sensitive? (NJMP 10/6)

I can sum all this up in four easy words....Shit Happens. Forget it. Seriously, put 20 to 40 guys on a track with screaming fast bikes, with totally varying levels of proficiency, all with raging egos or no egos or who cares what kind of egos, and crap WILL happen. Anyone who thinks it will not...
  16. Scott

Race Tires for sale

Clearing out my spare tires. Medical issues with wrist may force me off the track for a while. One NEW, Unused Dunlop D208 GP 120/70ZR17. $90 One USED Metzler Racetec 120/70ZR17. Super Soft. Tire shows ZERO wear on 2/3rd of its surface. Nearly no wear on the left edge. Some scuffing on the...
  17. Scott

FOR SALE: AIRCRAFT - 1946 Luscombe 8A/E

FOR SALE: 1946 Luscombe 8A/E rag wing. 2933 TTAF, 585 SMOH. Non-electric but electric capable. All cylinders test 76/80 to 78/80. Strong motor, starts on first pull. McHauly cruise prop. New Seats installed 2008. Aircraft in excellent mechanical condition. Converted from 8A to 8E specs with...