Search results

1. EddieRo

FS: Armour Bodies Front Race Upper for BMW S1000RR 2012, etc

Hey All, Upper track or race fairing for a BMW S1000RR. Fits 2012 to 2014. Item is used. I purchased a new painted set so no longer need this one. The item is primed and has some stickers on it. In solid condition, no cracks or tears. Item was never crashed and is ready for mounting. This...
  2. EddieRo

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

First day back after a long while and had a blast. No idea about Nick having a lunch session. Would have definitely sat in on that... Apologies to the CR who was working with me on second to last session of the day (blue/white bike...). I followed you around for a few laps and by the time...
  3. EddieRo

Roll Call: SED and YCRS Clinic Aug 12/13

Unfortunately I am a late cancel... I have my laptop open and work really, really, really sucks right now... Hopefully N2 crew will be gentle on me for this event. Enjoy. Ed
  4. EddieRo

Roll Call: SED and YCRS Clinic Aug 12/13

In for the 12th. Currently seeking tows...
  5. EddieRo

2006 Honda CBR 600RR Track Bike

Sold sold sold. Enjoy it Dan.
  6. EddieRo

Bump up
  7. EddieRo

PM Sent
  8. EddieRo

Van and Trailer Pimpin

Loading isn't bad at all. I have a pretty long loading ramp that folds in half and is curved so the bike doesn't bottom out. Strap the ramp to the bumper and push it up to a friend or use a step and throttle it in by yourself. I've done both. The left side gets awkward since you are pushing...
  9. EddieRo

Lots of interest. Still here...
  10. EddieRo

Van and Trailer Pimpin

Keep in mind that aside from the drive and passenger, there is still a short two seat bench. That's what you see next to the front wheel of the bike. The bike also does not have to be so far forward. There's lots of room for the passengers and their gear in that area.
  11. EddieRo

Van and Trailer Pimpin

Here is an update. View of van with gear and two bikes from the rear and from the front. This was just prior to my trip to NC Bike a few weeks ago. Added some very basic home depot hooks to the plastic wall in the rear of the van and rigged a ramp holder. I need the strap from the ramp to go...
  12. EddieRo

Sure. Give me a shout.
  13. EddieRo

PM replied. Bike still here.
  14. EddieRo

New price $3,600!
  15. EddieRo

Bump to the top
  16. EddieRo

Van and Trailer Pimpin

Yes, was looking at these at home depot. I don't use the van for anything else so I am pretty much free to alter it in any way I see fit.
  17. EddieRo

Van and Trailer Pimpin

Hey Joe, how is Louisiana? All is well here. Good to hear from you. Just trying to maximize space. Been thinking of a hitch so thats a good idea. Hope to see you this year! PM me.
  18. EddieRo

Van and Trailer Pimpin

Hey Everyone, Looking forward to seeing you all this season if I can get out a few days. I use a high top Ford E350 XL van as my track day hauler. Some of you know it and have accepted the free candy and ensuing fuzzy memories... :eek: Need to upgrade the inside with all kinds of hooks and...
  19. EddieRo

Track Bike WANTED - Close to Ontario, Can

I am in Norther NJ, near the George Washington Bridge. Maybe this works for you. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=31430 Good luck anyhow! It's cold up north! Ed
  20. EddieRo

What is everyones track day plans this year?

Having a baby boy this May (my first) so trying to get a few days in real early. Not sure how much I'll get to do this year. We'll see. Looking forward to seeing all of you again this year for at least a couple days. If not, you'll catch me on some early morning rides on the weekend on my...