Search results

1. L

Signet Q Silver Frost - XL

$350 shipped via PayPal net to me (or friends/family) anywhere to CONUS!
  2. L

Signet Q Silver Frost - XL

Brand new with box, bag, tags. Just taken out for photos. Price is shipped anywhere to CONUS net amount to me via PayPal (or PayPal gift family and friends). Signet Q Silver Frost - XL - $375
  3. L

Daytona Security EVO Boots, EU 42 / US 9

BUMP $375 net to me via PayPal or PP gift shipped anywhere to CONUS. Best boots on the market!
  4. L

Rev'it Jerez Gloves, XL, Black White

Excellent barely used condition, minor scuff marks on some of the hard parts but not even broken in. Runs small (fits like Large) $170 PayPal net to me shipped to CONUS
  5. L

Dainese Full Metal RS, Medium, White/Black/Flourescent Red

For sale are a pair of lightly used Dainese Full Metal RS gloves in the White/Black/Flourescent Red colorway in size MEDIUM. They are a size too big for me, so selling them. $220 net to me via PayPal shipped to CONUS
  6. L

Arai Mediums for Sale (Defiant, Corsair, RXQ)

Also got a brand new Defiant Base in the Orange Stripe colorway (any KTM owners? :evil ) in size XL. Never been worn or even tried on. $470 shipped anywhere to conus via PayPal Build date is 11/2013
  7. L

Daytona Security EVO Boots, EU 42 / US 9

For sale is my pair of Daytona Security Evo Boots in size EU 42 or US 9. The toe box on these normally run a bit narrow, so I spent quite a bit of time to loosen them up. They fit similar to Dainese Axial Pro In, Sidi Vortice EU 42 now. I have worn these maybe less than a dozen times and...
  8. L

RX-Q, Electric Green, Medium, Build date 05/2013 - $500 (Online is $648)
  9. L

Both are brand new and never used, $500 for either net to me via PayPal shipped anywhere to CONUS Also got a Corsair V, Nicky-4, Medium, Build date 03/2013 - $600 (Online retail is $836) Corsair V, Hayden Camo, Large, Build date 05/2014 - $600 (Online is $836)
  10. L

Sidi Vortice Air, EU 42 / US 8.5-9

$300 shipped
  11. L

$325 shipped now
  12. L

For sale is my spare pair of boots, lightly used. Always worn with fresh socks. Light scuffing on the left side and some normal light wear and tear on the exterior from riding. Overall in excellent condition. These are the newest version with the all red buckles and NOT the old 2011...
  13. L

Held Titan, 7 Small, Black

Light wear on the left from a slow down. Otherwise in excellent condition. $250 shipped to CONUS These are the newest version of the Titans. Revzilla has em for 380 now. Size is 7 (small)
  14. L

Alpinestars GP Pro, Large and Supertech R EU46 (11.5 US), White/Black Brand new with tags

Brand new!!! Decided to go all black instead, tried on for maybe 10 seconds if that. Comes with all box, tags. Both the GP Pros and Supertech Rs are the newest versions. K-tech on the GP Pros and the Yellow Lacing on the STRs. Price is $600 shipped anywhere to the CONUS. Payment via PayPal gift...
  15. L

BNIB Arai Corsair V, Size Large, Dani 3 and Nakagami

Nakagami sold! Dani is $600 pp gift.shipped!