Search results

1. J

Pirelli Superbike Pro Take Off's Set

Sold pending payment
  2. J

Pirelli Superbike Pro Take Off's Set

I bought this set of Pirelli Superbike Pro's last year as race takeoffs but never needed to use them. They are used, approx. 70-75% left on the front and 60-70% on the rear. Rear is 180/55/R17. Front is 120/70/R17. Located in Richmond, VA. Asking $100.00 + shipping. Feel free to contact me...
  3. J

I'd like to thank the [NESBA] academy...

Congrats John, you definitely deserve that new toy hauler.
  4. J

Richmond Cycle Shop

Does HTP Performance do suspension work as well? Thinking of having everything refreshed over the winter.
  5. J

NJMP - A little rant (and request for any gopro videos of the crash)

Chris, Sorry to hear about your friend. Wishing him a quick recovery. Was it Eric?
  6. J

New bike??

Looks good, have fun Sunday
  7. J

Air Fences for NCBIKE

I'll be with Kruizen to help out.
  8. J

NCBIKE Roll Call

Just signed up for Saturday. anxiously looking forward to my first time at NCbike.
  9. J

Hello from The Plains VA

Hello from a fellow Virginian. I'll be at Summit Main on Monday and I'm in B group as well. I ride a black Buell 1125R so look me up.
  10. J

RVA riders!?!?!??

Just registered and posted
  11. J

RVA riders!?!?!??

I'm thinking about doing summit main at the end of September
  12. J

RVA riders!?!?!??

Had a great day. The bike and myself made it home safe and sound. I felt better and better as the day wore on and the last session really felt good. I am still having some issues with the fish hook and coming out on the straight from the final turn
  13. J

RVA riders!?!?!??

Where you pitted at? We're the two buell's up near the classroom
  14. J

RVA riders!?!?!??

I'll be there
  15. J

Jefferson questions/roll-call

I'm in for Sunday
  16. J

Purchasing Leathers - Any Advice??

I'm 6'0" 200lbs and I originally bought a used Teknic suit size 44. It fit great without my back and chest protectors but there was no way of sipping it up with them on. I found a clearance AGV suit from one of the online retailers and got that in size 48. The chest area fit great with my...
  17. J

New rider from Virginia

Welcome
  18. J

Old rider, new to NESBA from VA

Welcome from a fellow VA rider
  19. J

2007 Honda CRF100F

Sold.
  20. J

Richmond Meetup

Sorry guys. I wanted to meet up but my wife made other plans for me. I will definitely try my best to meet up next time. I'd like to meet some more people in the area to ride with. Hope you has fun