Search results

1. J

Pirelli Superbike Pro Take Off's Set

I bought this set of Pirelli Superbike Pro's last year as race takeoffs but never needed to use them. They are used, approx. 70-75% left on the front and 60-70% on the rear. Rear is 180/55/R17. Front is 120/70/R17. Located in Richmond, VA. Asking $100.00 + shipping. Feel free to contact me...
  2. J

2007 Honda CRF100F

For sale is a Excellent condition 2007 Honda CRF100F. The bike has been ridden very little. New spark plug, new oil and freshly cleaned carburetor. Bike starts with first or second kick. Title in hand. Asking $1,500.00 Partial trades considered Items interested in: Honda EU2000I Generator...
  3. J

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

I figured since theres a roll call thread for Road Atlanta there should be one for VIR as well. I will be attending all three days. This will be my first trifecta and I am excited. I hope my body can handle 3 consecutive days at the track. It will be my first time riding VIR's North and...
  4. J

2006 Honda VTX 1800N Sale or Trade

I know this may not be the best forum to sell a cruiser but I thought there might be someone looking at moving from the sportbike world. For sale is my 2006 Honda VTX 1800 N Spec 2. It has 12400 miles. The bike is in perfect working order and is a pleasure to ride. I purchased the bike new from...
  5. J

Fieldsheer Revo Sport suit Size 44

Up for sale is a Fieldsheer Revo Sport leather suit size 44. The suit is in very good condition. I bought the suit used for my first upcoming track day but unfortunately it is to small. I am 6' 195-200 lbs. The previous owner said that he had never crashed in the suit. The suit did have a...
  6. J

New Addict from Richmond, VA

Good morning everyone, I wanted to post up and introduce myself. I ride a 2001 Buell X1 that i bought in March and rebuilt. My very first street bike was a Buell and I decided it was time to go back to the bike that I loved. I have been riding a cruiser for the past 4 years so going back to...