Search results

1. davidreaper

Hotbodies Race fairings buy 1 set get 1 set free

Still finished the day thanks to duct tape and friends
  2. davidreaper

Not one for reviving dead threads but I'm not around here much. Crashed in the hot bodies and they held up ok didn't crack or anything had a highside in the rain going into turn 5 at rd Atlanta Bondo the holes re paint and drive on
  3. davidreaper

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Rattle Can work on my Dinosaur
  4. davidreaper

Need rear sets

Hi I've got an01 zx6r the frame has spacing for 60 mm rear sets and I still have stock rear sets on here. Been getting a bit more active on the track with this bike. I'd like to get a set of rear sets that don't fold back and can mount the rear MC anybody have any for sale/trade?
  5. davidreaper

I completely forgot about this thread.. anyways I got mine mounted and my buddy got his finished If you go a couple times a year and don't have a dedicated track bike I don't really recommend these. Now ArmourBodies Doesn't make a kit for my bike the only other one I could find was by...
  6. davidreaper

If they dont work out I'll resell them for a bit of profit
  7. davidreaper

Bike is done

Yeah, I don't have a dedicated track bike so I take this bike out on the weekends and a couple track days
  8. davidreaper

Bike is done

Got the spacers on the swing arm is done, new engine in there, new throttle cables and plastics fixed from the accident we are back on the streets Chopped the pipe down but forgot to make a slot for the mid pipe :/ still got to cut that
  9. davidreaper

Chuck needs your help

Sounds like the dog teeth are rounded off. That or the shaft holding the gear in place probably has some hardware on in that has come loose, and the gear worked its way out of place. Do you haul relatively heavy loads? Some transmissions have it where 5th gear isn't actually in the case itself...
  10. davidreaper

Chuck needs your help

No when you say you have no 5th gear. Is not going into 5th, or when you get to 5th it feels like its in neutral
  11. davidreaper

Chuck needs your help

The only tranny work I've done was replacing a clutch in my nissan and that one time in......well lets not go there
  12. davidreaper

I know you guys have made it clear Armor bodies are better xD but I have to say this SportbikeTrackGear has a week offer if you buy one kit for any bike, you get another free kit for any bike so if you have a friend who owns an R1 and you have a ZX10 you guys split the tab of 769 dollars and...
  13. davidreaper

And I got mine because I don't want to mess up my pretty OEM fairings and to practice so painting
  14. davidreaper

Barber 10-11nov

I come home to the spacers at my door step, are there any Sunday B slots open? I can make the drive up there saturday night :doh:
  15. davidreaper

New swingarm for the 6R

Still coming along, waiting on the spacers for the swingarm
  16. davidreaper

I got a set with a local friend was 385 each when we combined our cash. I mean if they do fit good then +1 if they don't you could always re sell them on ebay or around forums for a little profit.
  17. davidreaper

Barber 10-11nov

Bad news, spacers and bracket are not here, no Barber for me. Just wont have the bike up in time to go. Sorry guess I'll be ready for spring 2013
  18. davidreaper

Old Bike. Upgrades? Weight Reduction?

Carbed ehhh.....I run a carbed bike and a dynojet jet kit was the best 115 I've ever spent. Improves the throttle response greatly
  19. davidreaper

Need B group slot for Barber Nov 10

Don't be me who has to wait till thurday to pay xD