Search results

1. davidreaper

Need rear sets

Hi I've got an01 zx6r the frame has spacing for 60 mm rear sets and I still have stock rear sets on here. Been getting a bit more active on the track with this bike. I'd like to get a set of rear sets that don't fold back and can mount the rear MC anybody have any for sale/trade?
  2. davidreaper

Bike is done

Got the spacers on the swing arm is done, new engine in there, new throttle cables and plastics fixed from the accident we are back on the streets Chopped the pipe down but forgot to make a slot for the mid pipe :/ still got to cut that
  3. davidreaper

New engine, painted covers

Well I've been waiting on this for about a month or two. From the time we made the deal, I paid him off and he sent it. Now its here Painted the covers to match my fairings....looks like tits old engine Had to stop here, I don't have a torx bit set so I gotta run to Lowes tomorrow.
  4. davidreaper

New swingarm for the 6R

Been piddling around for the past couple hours Got an 06 zx6r swinger and stuck it on my 01 still gotta modify the spacers and bracket. Gonna be a whole new bike come Barber in Nov :D
  5. davidreaper

Painting the spring

Gotta quick question The spring I want to paint it yellow but I was wondering what kind of paint should I use:notsure: Because it flexes and moves what kind of paint not crack on it and adhere to the metal? Its an 07 zx6R Showa shock
  6. davidreaper

Painting my covers

Repainting my covers from the bronze to black what do you guys think?
  7. davidreaper

Screw type master link

Anyone try one of these, I tore the O-ring on my EK520 Master link trying to get the chain apart. While browsing the internet I found this. Has anyone tried to use these before? It seems easier than the vice grips and a nut method w/ a clip on but how does it hold...
  8. davidreaper

01 zx6r

Edit posted in wrong section didn't notice it was classified lol....plz delete
  9. davidreaper

New to the site

Well Hi... I'm Dave from Mobile, AL been riding for about 4 or 5 years dad taught me how to ride, started out on a Ninja 250 did three track days on the ol' fiddy sold it left for Basic and AIT came back and now I've got my zx-6r loving it and wanting to get back on the track just got a new...