Search results

1. SGT-CHAOS

Hello from NYC

Hey, what's up guys. Im back! Hey OP, Im in Throggs Neck, in the Bronx, and I have Lenny as my neighbor here, he's one of the control riders. I'll be posting when Im ready to hit the track. Hello to you all on here. The Sergeant-
  2. SGT-CHAOS

picture

Oh man, lol, D is going to flip, lol
  3. SGT-CHAOS

To all in Sandy's Path

Hey, what's up man. Im around the corner from you, and I can't find my car, lol. Dude, where's my car. Wind blown, nah just kidding. But I just got power, it went out for a few hours. Running around looking for ice and extra candles. Hope you're better now. The Sergeant-
  4. SGT-CHAOS

Who's planning on Thunderbolt 11/05/12

lol, Make sure you tape up the mirrors and put a number on it, don't get any ideas on an "A" sticker just yet. lol, I wonder if they'll still host these upcoming track days.
  5. SGT-CHAOS

Hi from nola!

Hey welcome, Oooorah, Semper Fi Enjoy Nesba The Sergeant-
  6. SGT-CHAOS

Military members thread

Awesome thread, glad to contribute to it. USMC 2002-2006 Active Duty USMC 2008-2010 Active Reserve Waiting for this semester to end so I can go back in as an officer and hopefully be a pilot. What's up Darrin! Ooooorah! Semper Fi to all who have served and continue to serve. Stay motivated...
  7. SGT-CHAOS

New engine, painted covers

Coming along great man, good job. Looking real nice, nice project. Stay motivated The Sergeant-
  8. SGT-CHAOS

Hi

Welcome to NESBA. You'll like it here. Some of us are on the R6-forum as well.
  9. SGT-CHAOS

Well Hello There

Thanks Wendy, lol I should be there again next month. Looking to finish the season strong. The Sergeant-
  10. SGT-CHAOS

New Guy

Welcome, I chose 27 even though it's not posted because it's my birthday, it's also the same day I almost died in Iraq. So it's an ironic day because I turned 19 in the middle of a firefight back in Iraq in 03. So to me, it's a small reminder of living. I know, it's weird, there's more to it...
  11. SGT-CHAOS

NEW 2011 Teknic Violator Blk 44 One Piece Leathers

What size is the suit, I see that you mentioned your size but you never in fact made reference to the size of the actual suit. Im just saying . :notsure:
  12. SGT-CHAOS

2009 R6 Clean bike

It's a really nice bike, you won't have any problems selling it. Just curious, is there any particular reason why you're selling it?
  13. SGT-CHAOS

Who's planning on Thunderbolt 11/05/12

Yeah, tire warmers, sweaters, umbrellas and some nice indoor hot tub or pool for after. Don't worry, I might see you out there again, will have the bike ready by then. I spoke to Caba about the video, he's a little technically challenged so he's working on putting them up so that you can see...
  14. SGT-CHAOS

Anyone going to Lightning at NJMP on 10/6 - 10/7?

Might be doing both, just did Thunderbolt for 2 days and kind of want to do it again, but I would love to do Lightning so I might be doing these two. The Sergeant-
  15. SGT-CHAOS

Hello NESBA

Hi. Welcome!
  16. SGT-CHAOS

Hi guys and girls

Good luck with the purchase and welcome.
  17. SGT-CHAOS

New member, questions!!

Welcome to the North East Sport Bike Association
  18. SGT-CHAOS

removing sticker residue

I would use some WD-40 on a rag and try to wipe it off. Or Goo Gone if you really want to be technical. Also, white vinegar, sounds crazy but it works. If you don't believe me, check this out... http://tipnut.com/25-helpful-items-to-remove-sticky-adhesive-goo/ I hope it works. The Sergeant-
  19. SGT-CHAOS

10/1/12 NJMP B Group Videos

That was actually one of my friends, Caba, he was on an R1. I don't think you saw me on the track cause I wrecked on Sunday and you were there Monday. I also have custom Marine leathers but they're yellow and black to match the R6. He probably has footage of you, along with the my other friend...
  20. SGT-CHAOS

10/1/12 NJMP B Group Videos

I was there with a few of my buddies. I went off on the grass early the day before so I didn't get any videos, but my other two friends on their R1's did. One of them is on the forum, I'll let him know to post them up. Im sure you saw us out there. One of them ended up crashing after the...