Search results

1. B

FS: 2007 r6 forks with ohlins 20mm kit

I have a set of 2007 r6 gold forks with the Ohlins 20mm kit installed by Markbuilt Racebikes. They are setup for a 165lb rider without gear. I bought the Ohlins kit new and had them installed and ran them for one season. I just had them refreshed and I have a receipt to prove it. But then I...
  2. B

FS: Armour bodies bodywork for 06-07 r6

I have a set of Armour bodies bodywork that came off my 07 r6. I bought the kit new and had it painted to match the Yamaha blue with a yellow design. Comes with dzus fasteners. I did have a little get off but the damage was very minor as you can see in the pics. Here is a link for more pictures...
  3. B

Yamaha R6 Parts for All Years 2006-2014

Bump for a good seller
  4. B

Oct WERA Rd Atl

I'm in
  5. B

2007 R6 part out

I sent you a pm
  6. B

WERA Summit in Sept Roll Call

I will be there Sunday as well.
  7. B

WERA VIR Aug 2-4 Double Header

I'm in for both days. This will be my first weekend.
  8. B

WERA VIR Aug 2-4 Double Header

We're can I find what classes will be racing what days?
  9. B

2006 R6 Complete Bike Part Out

Prices for vortex clipons vortex gas cap Lightened rear rotor Graves exup servo eliminator engine
  10. B

Good race school

I have done the Cornerspeed school. I thought it was a great school and I would recommend it to anyone. Aaron is a awesome guy and the other staff are great as well. I would also recommend the cornerspin school. It will help you if you don't have much or any dirt experience. It will help you get...
  11. B

2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

You have a pm.
  12. B

Newb from TN

Whats up guys. I have been lurking around for awhile and decided to sign up.