Search results

1. B

40.00 suit cleaning at barnacle bill's

payment acceptance we usually accept payment very graciously . most just mail a check after we call with their repair options and cost. many will prepay jobs with a set fee to get a quicker turnaround. cash check or money order is all the same and we know how to make change . but we encourage...
  2. B

torso extension theres a couple of ways to do that but the simplest and most economical would be to add a crotch panel of keprotec that would give you another 2 or 3 inches of room. I bet the shoulders get tight too? that will take care of it run you 75.00 plus return shipping or just enclose...
  3. B

barnacle bill just send it in. UPS works best for us but send it anyway you like. put your return address and phone number and instructions in the box. send your own return label if you wish . we don't mind. we can repair some gloves. we can patch a palm and sew up finger seams. we can not...
  4. B

cleaning and repair most suits will clean in a week and usually repair. a lot depends on when it comes in and the volume of suits we are working on. we have been turning repairs around pretty quickly this season though. cleaning is still 50.00 . repairs are priced on request . thanks, bill and...
  5. B

cleaning . repair before and after pics I'll try and load a recent suit we just cleaned and repaired. it had pretty heavy damage and lots of road rash. every job is different but most turn out pretty good. thanks, bill and darethea
  6. B

good timing we just got the january rush out the doors and ready to take care of anyone's spring needs to get things ready for the track. thanks, bill and darethea barnacle bill's 1106 logan road springfield, ky 40069 859 336 7375
  7. B

barnacle bill's new email address

had to change the email address to billdarethea@dialup4less.com . the old provider is dropping the dial-up accounts which is all I had out here in the woods with all the vertical terrain around me . I'm hoping some faster service is in my future though but this will work for now . send any...
  8. B

60cc yamaha trizinger

great little trike for a kid. grandson has outgrown it. email me for a picture. 495.00 great shape and runs good . low hrs. b bill barnacle@kyol.net
  9. B

40.00 suit cleaning ends march 21 I've ran this all fall and winter. most have taken advantage of it but Darethea says it's time to raise it back to it's already low cost of only 50.00 for a full clean and conditioning. ( about half what our competitors charge) all our other prices will remain...
  10. B

zippers thanks for the kind words. repairs , alterations and especially zippers are our specialties . I've built custom suits for 20 yrs. there is not much we can not do to a suit as far as repairs or alterations are concerned. we are still doing the 40.00 clean and condition too . our january...
  11. B

zippers well be looking for it. thanks, bill and darethea
  12. B

alterations for those that are asking. yes we do alterations. a torso will let out for 100.00 . add 50 to that to let out the shoulders and biceps . we can add a crotch panel for 50.00 . this lets the upper thighs out a little too . most collars will rework for 40-50.00 . we can add stretch...
  13. B

40 suit cleaning yes we are still doing the 40 suit cleaning. probably until march . check out our other low prices too . I get an ass chewing from my competitors calling about once a week telling me to raise them? it's the overhead I guess . ours is so low. tell your friends and check out our...
  14. B

velorex sidecar 1200.00

old velroex 562 sidecar. all there. needs cleaning and paint. have all connectors. need a 400cc bike with a front downtube to attach it. lots of fun. the dog loved it . I have two but just need one. really neat to drive to the grocery or run errands with . would look funny on a sportbike though...
  15. B

40.00 suit cleaning THANK YOU! always a pleasure talking to all of you on the phone. but sometimes I or darethea are on the computer answering emails and that's about the only time you wouldn't get a direct line to us. we try to answer every call and every question as promptly as possible ...
  16. B

red/wite/black 44/46 technic street jacket 100.00

lightly used size 44/46 us technic street jacket in the red/white and black design . I traded for this and it's cleaned and conditioned. very light wear and no damage . has the shoulder expanding pleats and the adjusting tabs on the waistband . has zipper to zip pants too. 100.00 will ship it to...
  17. B

40.00 suit cleaning you're right . there are two i's there. typo . it's a wonder I can type at all with these bear paws I have for hands . thanks for the heads up on that. I think it was just that one post though. bill barnacle bill's 1106 logan road springfield, ky 40069...
  18. B

40.00 cleaning the 40.00 cleaning( about half price) does not include return shipping nor will it repair any road rash or make the suit fit any better . it's just a clean and condition. we offer reapir and alteration services though at about half the price of our competitors. thanks, bill and...
  19. B

Yes, please do tell them about the 40.00 cleaning Yes, please do inform others. It is a good deal. that's a 35.00 savings off the standard price we charged for years. same service lower price. just like last year if you get a cleaning and a repair we'll color touch-up the small scrapes for...
  20. B

40.00 suit cleaning through next spring Yes, the cleaning offer will stand untill next spring tell your friends too! we clean our suits in house and we use an environmentally friendly process. No harsh chemicals or dry cleaning that can damage the integrity of the leather or weaken the threads...