Search results

1. stresco

Midohio Rain Credit

:agree: Thanks! NESBA always does the right thing.
  2. stresco

04-06 R1 race parts

Damnit! I want those shocks. I just cant do it right now. I hope someone scoops em up fast before I do something stupid and go into more debt.
  3. stresco

mid ohio photo?

Same here. I'd like some pics too.
  4. stresco

What did Santa Bring ya?

An extra 360 contoller and a pair of shower shoes. Santa let me down this year.
  5. stresco

Who's got the best spouse?

My wife got me a certified letter from her divorce lawyer... I WIN!!! :haha::eek:
  6. stresco

Replacing Fork Oil

I tried to change my own fork oil once a long time ago. Boy did I screw that up. Put in too much and didnt know any better. :dunno: :rtfm: I took my bike out for a test ride right after, and when I hit a bump, the front end shot up and the tank smashed me under my chin. Almost knocked myself...
  7. stresco

servicing forks in NY area

Hey Lou, I have done business with Ron at Cycleworks too. I drive 120 miles one way to get there. That should say something, No?
  8. stresco

NJMP Thunderbolt: Most Unforgiving Track???

Not at all man. Just thought it was amusing to get passed in a corner that I had to check up my speed on entry so I dont pass the guy in front of me while leaning the bike over. ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION!
  9. stresco

Thanks to CR Sean Morph Robinson

I have to agree! I was going to post a TY thread myself, but ktuso27 beat me to it. Thanks for all your help Morph. I really appreciated you working with me and my buddy during the morning session. Letting us follow you around the track and getting your feedback on technique. Ment a lot to...
  10. stresco

It actaully wasnt that bad yesterday. There were plenty of red flags, yes, but not nearly as many as the last 2 times I was there. And WTF happend to all the passing rules in the B group during the last two sessions? People passing on the inside and outside of the corners? Didnt bother me...
  11. stresco

ROFLMAO I try not to park in the turns, but its hard to get past that mental block and let go! I do try though, but when I feel all that force pushing forward and compressing that front end down (my body weight contributes a lot to this) it gets a little un-nerving. If im pacing someone, its...
  12. stresco

Wrong wrong wrong! Most of those Liter Bike Guys are straight off the street, and bring their egos with them TRUE. But some of us have dicided to leave the street for the track and just dont have the means at the moment to get a smaller bike and track it out, so we do the best we can with what...
  13. stresco

First I want to know why it was pointed out that you will notice "the guy on the R1" breaking the rules? I ride an R1 and I am very conscious of the rules. There are LOTS of liter bikes out on the track why do you focus on us? That's profiling and ITS WRONG (jk). Really though, if your there...
  14. stresco

I have to agree with Morph about the attitudes of the people around the NJ, area. I was riding with a buddy of mine who is from the NJ area and he was just too friggin aggressive for my taste. He was scaring the Sh%t out of some of the newer riders. I was really afraid of him spooking one of...
  15. stresco

Thanks for the info Matt. It is something to consider. Len, I ride in B and yes I remember seeing you there, and YES I did pit in to get more room on the track once. I say once because I was back into a group of slow riders within 1.5 laps again, and then got pulled off the track by another...
  16. stresco

Ive never been to pocono, just the tracks I mentioned. I agree that they allow too many bikes on the track at NJMP. I ride in the B group and it is a real PITA sometimes because of the passing rules, especially around the carosel.
  17. stresco

I have a question for you guys that have been to a lot of the tracks in the NE. What do you think is the most unforgiving or technical track out there? Ive been to VIR, Summit, Beaverun and Thunderbolt. I have to say that I have seen more Red Flags on the Thunderbolt track than I have seen at...
  18. stresco

WHO is going to NJMP on sat/sun the 1st and 2nd (11-1,2) ...

I'm in! Not leaving till after we go trick or treating :D