Search results

1. E

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Streetbike

Location? Trades?
  2. E

Cal Crutchlow is DEFINITELY Going to Ducati

Best of luck to him... I dont think it will hurt his career though. He has made quite the name for himself on his current ride. Also if he is as consistent as the current Ducati riders when it comes time to change it up to a new ride, he will have a good record to land a nice ride. In any case...
  3. E

FS: 2006 GSXR 600 $4000 or trade for trailer/truck!

Pm sent Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  4. E

(2) GSXR 600's - $10k

Delete
  5. E

(2) GSXR 600's - $10k

Whoops. Computer outsmarted me. Haha. Sorry Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  6. E

(2) GSXR 600's - $10k

What year bikes? Pics? Location? Titles?
  7. E

FS: 2006 GSXR 600 $4000 or trade for trailer/truck!

Where is this bike located? Any interest in a super clean and nicely modded TL1000R?
  8. E

07/08 GSXR1000 Parts

Do you have the speed sensor still? How much to 37043? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  9. E

Feeler: Parting out complete 08 GSXR 600 Racebike

Do you have the speed sensor? How much to 37043? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  10. E

Well modded 2005 Ninja 250-Clarksville, TN

$2000 takes it all..
  11. E

C'mon, this is a great deal for someone. Plus, I really don't need 3 bikes in my garage..lol.
  12. E

Wanted Track and Street Bike for $2000

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=27310
  13. E

I have a 2005 Ninja 250 for sale. It has roughly 2000 miles on it(climbing as it IS still ridden..its a fun bike) It has almost new Bridgestone BT45 tires installed. It gets 60+mpg running the wheels off the bike. I am 5'6" 170 lbs and the bike will go 100 mph, though that is pretty close to...
  14. E

Short people and race suits.

That Dianese is NICE. Not sure how soon I'll be moving on a suit but its the right color and everything!! What size is that, by the way?
  15. E

Ha no. I apparently quit growing at some point during highschool. LOL Anyways I will likely check out Sportbiketrackgear when I ge tback from Afghanistan(I mean actually go in their store) and if that doesnt work out, I will likely be a guinea pig and custom order a suit.
  16. E

I knew this and was thinking this. I should have been more specific. Thank you for clarifying for everyone else. This fact is SUPER important. Right now however a company called LionHeartMoto out of Louisville, KY has my attention. Custom fit leathers with many options available made right...
  17. E

Erick, those are pretty helpful pictures and also a very helpful post overall. I thought I was in pretty decent shape, Ive been in the Army for 9 years, and run alot and everything. Shopping for race suits makes me feel..fat. Man that felt very woman-like to say. lol.
  18. E

Here is my other option. I have a MotoGP brand jacket that fits ok( had it for awhile..I like it.. ) Ive thought about buying some pants and then maybe having a zipper sewn in to attach the two? The PRIMARY use for this setup will be street riding and perhaps occasional trackdays. Currently I...
  19. E

This almost makes it needed or me to buy a USED suit, just so I can AFFORD to have it altered
  20. E

It seems based on how I measure myself and from manufacturers sizing charts, no suit ever made will fit me. I'm 5'6"- 5'7" I weigh 168 I have a 39-40" chest I have a roughly 30" inseam I also have a 35" waist. What is the correct way to obtain measurements for the suits? Maybe I am using the...