Search results

1. brn6604

$117.50 credit expires 7/7/11

I have this credit I'm not going to use that expires Thursday. This was part of a credit transferred to me on 7/7/10, so I'm wondering if transfer renews the expiration date. If this is the case, somebody shoot me an offer and I'll try to make it happen. My membership is also expired, not...
  2. brn6604

Will there be Yamaha demos in 2011?

Just curious. I was at Beaver whenever the fleet was there last year, ASSumed it would be a regular thing all season and didn't take advantage that day, bummed I missed the opportunity.
  3. brn6604

More Mid Ohio dates?

I got two "More dates added" teasers in three days... :banghead::D
  4. brn6604

More Mid Ohio dates?

Saving my remaining credits for another 2010 Midohio day. Look forward to riding with you again Randy.
  5. brn6604

Mulholland Hwy Dead Mans Curve

I noticed in every one of those crashes, regardless of whether or not they had a knee on the ground, their head was centered over the bike. I'd chalk them all up to "unnecessary lean angle." :D
  6. brn6604

Where to go?

Wait for them to add another Midohio date:D
  7. brn6604

Where to buy 110 octane

CAM2 is Sunoco 110, rebranded for sale at non-Sunoco gas stations.
  8. brn6604

ROLLCALL Beaver June 12/13 and Tacos

Worked this time... unbelievable.:adore:
  9. brn6604

Vending at BeaveRun 12th and 13th

Oh crap, there really are free T-shirt coupons in these manuals. How many can I redeem at once? :doh:
  10. brn6604

Vending at BeaveRun 12th and 13th

Seriously. I think mine usually shows up in the offseason. Not even sure if I opened it last year... I do like free T-shirts though. :D
  11. brn6604

Which leg to push with??

Meat, maybe you left some moments out of your equations.
  12. brn6604

Testing without a track

Mine goes to the drag strip every spring. To make sure it still works and, well, because it's fun.
  13. brn6604

ROLLCALL Beaver June 12/13 and Tacos

In for Saturday. First day in "I". Anxious to see how that goes...
  14. brn6604

Mid Ohio... Monday was Ideal

This is overdue, but I hesitated to post how great Monday was with the weather you guys were facing yesterday. It was great to have NESBA at Midohio. I think things went very well once everybody got up to speed and on the same page. I hope the powers that be were impressed as well and there...
  15. brn6604

Pre Drilled oil pan plug

If I lived near a Suzuki dealer I'd sell you a pre-drilled drain plug. I was actually surprised at how easy it was to drill my Honda drain plug. I would expect all J-bikes to use similar material. I used a .04* bit from a cheap Harbor Freight HSS index in a cordless drill and it went through...