Search results

1. zxsixr

Carolina Motorsports Park

CMP is sandy and kind of slippery early in the morning but gets better through out the day. Highly recomend it.
  2. zxsixr

Carolina Motorsports Park

Been there once this year very nice and fun track. As for the weather the high will probly be in the 40s or 50s a little chilly but not too bad.
  3. zxsixr

Old Tracks

On the midwest forum they have a thread going that has "retired" tracks in the mid west I was just wondering if anyone knew of any down south? Just thought it was interesting. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=637&highlight=track
  4. zxsixr

Guy on motorcycle taking on the phone and sending text...

I followed a guy for about 15 miles one day talking on the phone on a cruiser. It takes to much concentration to watch everybody else on the road, let alone talk on the phone and here over the wind noise.
  5. zxsixr

Racing Suit Question?

Check out newenough.com in the close out section
  6. zxsixr

02 R6 runs rough below 8000 RPM

Short Curcuit that movie rocks:D
  7. zxsixr

DCIII Tire track PSi.

Hondeere125 gets my vote for the best avatar:wow:
  8. zxsixr

unrelated to bikes, but...

this is cool...........
  9. zxsixr

Track Days in Europe?

I was watching Top Gear on BBCA the other night and the had a lady out there in a delivery van passing motorcycles. It was crazy she did it in like 10 min and some change. :popcorn: Dont know about the cost but they had what looked like toll booths with cars,bikes lined up to go in. Looked like...
  10. zxsixr

Track Days in Europe?

You can ride nurburgring for a fee, but remember anybody with some cash can take their family minivan out there with you.
  11. zxsixr

Dream Non-Japanese Track Bike?

Make sure that ya'll checkout the video link with the first pic of the KTM. Very nice.
  12. zxsixr

WTB: Rearsets

Hey fellow Nesbians I am looking for a set of used rearsets for a 98-02 ZX6R. If anybody has a set they wouldn't mind parting with let me know. Stock or aftermarket if the price is right. C-ya at the track.
  13. zxsixr

converting street bike to track, LEGAL ?s

Just call your local tax office and ask If you dont give your name they will never know.
  14. zxsixr

Cmp ???

It looks like it is going to go north of us and hit around the Myrtle Beach area. :popcorn:
  15. zxsixr

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Hanna - CMP??

I also checked weather.com when you pull up Kershaw it doesnt even mention that b&^%h Hanna
  16. zxsixr

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Hanna - CMP??

Looking forward to saturday also I just hope it movesthru fast. Id dont know how NESBA handles these situations but I will still show up just in case.
  17. zxsixr

Motards

:hand:The mid atlantic was bad enough let them keep their drama.
  18. zxsixr

Upcoming SE Events Info

Brian we are waiting for CMP info! Thanks
  19. zxsixr

2003 SV1000 forks: Rebuild or Swap?

Thermosman is at the Ohlins Factory service center in Hendersonville,NC. Just Google "Ohlins north america":adore:
  20. zxsixr

Motards

This sticky was posted in the SE region also and nobody is complaining about it. What is the deal people there org there rules........:dunno: