Search results

1. Sandbag

$145 in credits for $100!!!

SO how does BOB sleep at night these days? I hope with one eye open.
  2. Sandbag

VIR North 3/31..

Not with NESBA. NESBA IS DEAD!
  3. Sandbag

Email What EMAIL

we were told there would be an email today by BOB has anyone seen said email. I haven't surprise, surprise, surprise next stall tacit please BOB
  4. Sandbag

Special Season Pass

You should have revived a call from BOB by now, if not send him an email. The more $ they get up front the better they can gauge how many days they can afford, thr more days we get. Win Win Win!
  5. Sandbag

Hello from Buford, GA

Welcome to NESBA... It only gets better:D
  6. Sandbag

New Member With a Few Observations

North as a hole was a little crazy on Monday. This was my 13th track day AT VIR this year & was one of the worst for BAD ridding. I'm not sure if it was due to more people coming in from different regions to get there last fix or what but if this was my first track day it well may have been my...
  7. Sandbag

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

I'm in will try to come up this something. I will be squeezing in a buddies rig & I'm not sure what we will be able to fit.
  8. Sandbag

Patriot / North Roll Call

Wow B group full for Patriot, that is awsome!
  9. Sandbag

*FEELER FS 30' Forest River Wildwood LE Toy Hauler

Yea I don't finance toys.
  10. Sandbag

Elite membership - free renewal with 12+ events?

It appears that there is still some confusion on how this works, please correct me if I am wrong. If you complete 12 track days in a calendar year Jan 1 - Dec 31 you get 12 months of elite membership added to the end of your existing membership regardless of when your membership started. This...
  11. Sandbag

*FEELER FS 30' Forest River Wildwood LE Toy Hauler

Looks like a great hauler at a fair price. If I had the cash I would be interested but I guess my utility trailer will have to do until then.
  12. Sandbag

Thanks John that makes sense. That sounds fare.
  13. Sandbag

I would have to say that having the membership run 365 days but the 12 track days run in a calendar year is odd to me. It would seam logical that they both would be 365 or calendar year. I signed up for nesba last October after a friend who runs nesba hounded me to start doing track days. I...
  14. Sandbag

That is funny, I have elite have done 11 days this calendar year when I tried to sign up for my 12-15 days it was trying to charge be basic price. I had to pay for my elite for a 2nd year to get the elite price. Plus no swag was offered. It's still worth the money without the swag but it...
  15. Sandbag

No we did it a couple months ago. Its a workout. But being you are going opposite of north it doesn't kill you for north. More of a good warm up.
  16. Sandbag

Patriot is a blast!
  17. Sandbag

Im in for Patriot round 2 for this year :confused: & north:rolleyes: