Search results

1. S

Whats up with VIR

2. S

Whats up with VIR

I did not see any VIR Track days are they just not scheduled yet, or are there not going to be any VIR Track days this season? HOPING NOT THE LADDER! :notsure:
  3. S

Great First Track Day!

Hey I just would like to thank everyone I talked to during the event on Saturday. This was my first track day ever and since then I must say I have been on cloud 9. I bug the s... out of my friend that got me into track days (sorry fred) but man I just can't say enough about that day. I know I...
  4. S

Awsome first track day at VIR south 8/23

Hey I just would like to thank everyone I talked to during the event on Saturday. This was my first track day ever and since then I must say I have been on cloud 9. I bug the s... out of my friend that got me into track days (sorry fred) but man I just can't say enough about that day. I know...
  5. S

VIR South Aug 23rd roll call

Thanks for the info I will run with that for now. Thanks Troy:D
  6. S

Thanks for the info, but, I am running Qualifier on the front and a Michelin PP on the rear, would you still recommend 30/30 or something else? Thanks Troy:dunno
  7. S

Do you think 28psi infront and 32psi in rear with the tires i have mentioned here or something different? Troy 06 R1 B#107
  8. S

Thanks I appreciate the info hopefully will see you there on Saturday. Thanks again Troy B#107:D:)
  9. S

I have a two month old Dunlop Qualifier on front and a relatively new Michelin Power Pilot on the back of my 06 R1. I think I should be in good shape with my tires. Let me know if anyone advises different. I will be riding with the intro class in the morning and hopefully will be able to pay...
  10. S

New member in need of info

Thanks for the info, I am looking forward to it!!!!!........See you there. Troy 06 R1
  11. S

Thanks Jeff I appreciate the info. I was planning on having my bike ready for all day anyway......once again I appreciate the info and maybe I will see you there. Troy 06 R1 Intro/B#107
  12. S

Im THERE Will be my first day ever. I am looking forward to it, but, I must admit I have butterflies already. Everything I have heard about NESBA is awsome, I look forward to meeting everybody! Troy:wow:
  13. S

Good Morning All, As you can see I just joined today. I have already signed up for the 23rd of Aug at VIR South, but I did so under intro rider. My friend that is already a member suggested that he knows I will love NESBA and to go ahead and join so I did. My question is can I still do my...