Search results

1. Merle

FS - 2005 ZX6R Kawasaki $4,500

Price reduced to $4250, you will love the bike, I know I did. It keeps the 750’s and the liter bikes honest. Ask anyone that I have ridden with Jason, Kervin, Cliff, TJ, Mark, Finn, or Dennis. The Kawasaki 636 is a perfect track bike, it handles well, easy to maintain and has plenty of power.
  2. Merle

I would prefer they go with the bike
  3. Merle

Purchased from Keith Code’s Super Bike School in 2007, it was originally sent to the school from Kawasaki. It was a coach’s bike for two years, and was very well maintained. I still have the original title from Kawasaki. The front forks and rear shock has been reworked by GP...
  4. Merle

06 zx6r(636) track bike black

You want to trade it for a Segway? I got two of things and I don't ride either one.
  5. Merle

Awesome weekend at VIR

Thanks Finn! It was a lot of fun, I hated you were not there!
  6. Merle

Awesome weekend at VIR

I started the season at the VIR, and ended at the VIR, and I missed all the rest in between! Yesterday's ride on the Full was as good as it gets, and long overdue. All my old buds where there, and I made a couple of new ones. A few of us from the 757 gang got bumped to "A", Congrats to Jason and...
  7. Merle

Roll Call for VIR Patriot/Full 10-17/18

T.J., Jason, Goldie, this is like a family reunion! I love riding the Full too, see you guys tomorrow after lunch.
  8. Merle

Roll Call for VIR Patriot/Full 10-17/18

I can't wait! I will see you guys late Sunday, I rode in March at the VIR, and this will be my last track day for the season. Wow, only two track days this year, bummer! Moving into my new house has taken way to much time away from more important things.
  9. Merle

How's CR Mark/Perlzuki?

See I told you guys, when Mark does something he doesn’t hold back. Dude you got to stop pushing to break world records, now you’ve pissed off all those little healing cells and they're rebelling on your tail. Get well soon my friend, you’ve got a lot of us wanting to see that...
  10. Merle

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dennis, you old goat! I sure have missed seeing your ugly mug this season. My wife has me chained up like an old junk yard dog. I told her I needed a change, she said I should try working for a change. Man, I was affraid she would say that. I won't be at the VIR until maybe October for the last...
  11. Merle

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Thanks Mark, I try to care of my stuff! I hope you're up and about and feeling better my friend. Take care of yourself.
  12. Merle

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Send this link to your email distribution, there are more Busa lovers in the closet than you know! Thanks, it is a sweet bike, it such a waste that no one is riding the breath out of it.:cool:
  13. Merle

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

I bought it new, and it's still like new, garage kept with 3,500 Hwy miles. No track time on this bike it was my street ride only. From the dealer I added the Yoshimura full exhaust and a PCIII with a custom map. I have all the dyno charts for before and after. I made the bike comfortable for...
  14. Merle

How's CR Mark/Perlzuki?

Mark, It was good to talk to you last night. I love your postive attitude, keep your head right and you will heal quickly. Thanks for being one of those folks I look forward to seeing every time I go to the VIR!
  15. Merle

Big Thank You From the NESBA Staff

Best training event I've ever attended with NESBA, Great Job guys. Thank you for all the hard work to organize such an event for the club.
  16. Merle

MORE exciting news about the VIR SED days

GREAT Day! I was not aware that Nick and Ken were going to be at the SED. I didn’t know who Nick and Ken were until Friday. For me, they said enough in the classroom and track walk to convince me that if you want to be trained by the best communicators and rider in this sport, these two...
  17. Merle

Happy Birthday Dave (dpullen)

Happy Birthday Dave!
  18. Merle

Videos of VIR Full - 10/19/09

Oh yeah, I remember talking to you when we were waiting to go back out in pit row during a red flag. That was a cool vinyl application on your 636, great job keeping it from wrinkling. Don't you have a VIO camera mounted in the nose of your fairing. I have the same camera, it does a real nice...
  19. Merle

I don't know, what were you riding, send me a picture and I will look through our videos from that day and send you what we have. I would like to have a copy of your session 5 with all of us riding together. That was Cliff on a dark green w/yellow tail section ZX-6R, Kervin on a silver and red...
  20. Merle

Here you are Mark, we didn't leave you out. Every time I turned around there you were! This was a legal pass, :saythat: