Search results

1. S

DynoJet Autotune

Selling a used Autotune. It had a season on it (about 2500 miles). It's a single channel unit. If your not familiar with these, it hooks up to a power commander and automatically adjusts the fuel map as you ride. Includes everything except it needs a CAN termination plug, it's a $5 part that can...
  2. S

Split free day 5/11 or 12 NYST

Looking for two new or expired NESBA members to split a free day next weekend at NYST. Either day works for me. You guys will sign up for membership, then the three of us can split the free day I get. Price will be $137 each (plus your $25 membership fee) Hit me up if your interested. :cool:
  3. S

hotel room split - njmp

Looking to grab some floor space in someone's hotel room for this weekend. Friday and Saturday night.
  4. S

Pirelli/Metzeler slicks

I have a Pirelli front and Metzeler rear for sale. Both look very new, front looks like it has a track day at a slow pace, rear looks like a few sessions. Took them off the bike I bought. Here's the details: Front is a Pirelli Diablo Superbike SC2 (soft) 120/70 17 Looks like it has about 4mm on...
  5. S

05 R6 racebike

sold...
  6. S

Anybody going to Jersey?

Looking for a current member who's going to Jersey for 3/30-31. Here's a link to the other thread: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?p=266263#post266263
  7. S

Njmp 3/30-31

Hey guys. I'm new to Nesba and a buddy and I were thinking about doing Jersey at the end of the month. We have both ridden Thunderbolt several times, but never with Nesba. I'm looking for a current member who is planning on doing those days to "bring us aboard" and split the free track day you...