Search results

1. S

parts for sale

Ok guys i have a bunch of parts for sale. I recently bought a 00 zx6r that was an ex track bike and got alot of spare parts that i dnt need. I have all 4 coil packs. Rear sprocket carrier with 520 vortex aluminuim sprocket on it. Rear brake caliper. 05 zx6r. Rear shock with linkage. Several sets...
  2. S

clip ons for sale

Hey guys i have a set of 46mm clip ons for sale. Like new condition only used for two track days.
  3. S

Wtb

Im looking for rearsets for a 95 cbr 600 f3..
  4. S

sonic springs

Have any of you ever used sonic fork springs, are they decent quality? Give me the good and the bad lol
  5. S

progressive or linear springs

So im getting ready to order the correct weight fork springs for my 95 cbr f3. But im confused about whether to get linear or progressive springs. Im just using the bike for track days.
  6. S

rearset question

Does anyone knw if rearsets from a cbr f4. Will bilt up to a cbr f3. Im just looking for rearset risers. For an f3 but cant find them anywhere.
  7. S

Sv 650 for sale or trade

Hey guys i have a 00 sv 650 for sale, clean title, 48,000 miles, all safety wired for track days. Lots of extra parts, frame sliders, sprockets, brake pads, seat cowl. Hoping for 1,200 or will trade for 250 ninja for the wife lol.....
  8. S

cbr f3 trackbike

Ok guys i took my 95 cbr f3 to vir south in august, the bike did great, handles awesome to me. But i have been wondering if there is anything i can do to make it handle better or just make it a better all around trackbike??? I already put new galfer pads all the way around. New chain and...
  9. S

which bike for track days

Ok guys i recently picked up an ex track bike, sv 650 for 300 bucks. It has a penske rear shock and gold valve emulators in the forks. supposidly has engine work done also,making 78hp.I have been running a 95 cbr f3 as my track bike which is bone stock but i love riding that bike. I should...
  10. S

R6 sprockets and chain

Ok guys a have a vortex quick acceleration kit for an 09 r6. It was installed and run one weekend about 500 miles and the guy didnt like it because he said it made his bike turn to much rpm on the highway. So he gave it to me for putting a stock kit on his bike for him. It has an aluminum rear...
  11. S

Boots for sale

I have a set of Agv mens boots that i am trying to sale. They are size 8. In good condition with only a few scrapes on the toe sliders of course.. I was trying to get 50.00 bucks for them. Pm me for pics
  12. S

Race fairing question

Hi everybody, i plan on running my street bike at VIR in june in the I class. I will have the mirrors and taillight removed, but it will still have the headlight. Also i know when i ran CCS years ago you had to have race fairing that would catch the oil if you had an engine failure. Do you have...
  13. S

credits

Hi i am new to Nesba and just became a member and signed up for two tracks days in june. I noticed when i signed up it said zero credits available. I was wondering how you get credits, i cant seem to find out how the credit thing works?
  14. S

Rim question

Hi, i have a 95 cbr f3. Last time i was riding on the street i hit a pothole and bent the lip of the rear rim. I doesnt vibrate or lose air pressure or anything and its barely noticable. I even did a few speed runs that day, up to about 150mph before i realized the rim was bent. I didnt notice...
  15. S

Conti question

Ok guys im new to the forum and have a dumb question. In the past i have always ran pirellis when i raced with CCS. Well this year i have a different bike and it has a new set of continental conti motion tires on it. I dnt really have the funds to buy race tires and plan on doing a track day in...