Search results

1. BleedingOrange36

WTS- 09 Gsxr600 stock headers and rear seat

I have these off a bike I setup for a buddy. The headers had roughly 1000 miles before takeoff, and the seat came off right away. I'll take $40 for the headers and $50 for the seat. I can supply pictures if needed and can deliver to NJMP anytime before July. I'm located in Millville, right off...
  2. BleedingOrange36

NJMP Reminders for the 2013 Season

Sounds great! I'll be able to swing by on that Monday to meet up. I get back from florida on the Sunday... Wish I could make it
  3. BleedingOrange36

I ended up spending a few hours at the track yesterday. Bunch of great people, felt right at home. Unfortunately I couldn't make it back today to test the waters.... Still really bummed out. I'll be in Florida on the next track day at njmp. But expect to see me on the following track day.
  4. BleedingOrange36

Newbie from NJ, works at NJMP

Hey Adam, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm also local to you, born and raised in Vineland. I was at the track yesterday and spoke with everyone there. From what I experienced nesba is an incredible group to be a part of. Everyone took me right under their wing and explained to me everything I...
  5. BleedingOrange36

I'm getting ready to hop on the bike and take a ride over the njmp. How's the turnout? I wanted to talk to someone about getting in the track sometime this year. I'm about 10mins away.