Search results

1. chiconwheels

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

Mike will be missed so much. His southern smile was always so contagious. There was nothing like sitting around the campfire at Beave drinking wine and hanging out. He always helped and loved to laugh. Mike touched so many lives in many ways especially with his wife Julie. My thoughts and...
  2. chiconwheels

CR down in 12

At first he had soooo much pain meds that the OR docs almost didn't have to put him under!! Now that I know he is okay,hindsight, i should have gotten some video of some of the dialogue;) just kidding dear.
  3. chiconwheels

CR down in 12

Dave, you can surely borrow the rig. As. Long as I don't hit the house with it when I back it in today.lol Chris, I will send you pics soon because Troy can't chase me right now;) Thanks bubbaa for that! I said even if he can't ride we should just come and hangout at Beave!
  4. chiconwheels

CR down in 12

Hey all, we are HOME!!!! Thanks agian for the thoughts and comments. I have read them all to him and he smiled and laughed at them. Love you guys and gals!! I am sure we will be out there soon, even if it is just to hang out. Well, maybe not because if we got that close to the track he...
  5. chiconwheels

Newbe Control Rider

:wow:Congrats Darren!! Sleep with your eyes open at the track!
  6. chiconwheels

CR down in 12

John and cyclerant, I showed him the clips:) rant I am a quick one ;) I think troy would like carbon fiber you guys are right. I have read him all the posts everyone. Thanks again!! I think we are going home tonight. We heard there were other crashes over thw wkend. Is everyone okay
  7. chiconwheels

CR down in 12

Rant, thought you guys took care of that with a two for one. LOL:wow:
  8. chiconwheels

CR down in 12

Hey all, Troy had surgery again to flush the wound. Doc said it looks great, but not to do so many laps around the hospital. Hopefully we can go home tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks again!!!!
  9. chiconwheels

CR down in 12

Hey all! This is Laurie, Troy's wife. Troy crashed at the apx of the turn going onto the straight. He thinks it lost the backend and then highsided him. He knew his leg was broken before he was launched, and then ended up about 100 ft away I think. He said he was going about 120. He was...
  10. chiconwheels

A few Special pics of Jiggy and Yank

Jiggy, you are sooo gonna win the marshmallow contest!!! :asleep:
  11. chiconwheels

Why can't NEBBA do Nelson Ledges?

Would people go if the day was right after Beaverun because it is like an hour away isn't it? We could be like gypsies or nomads or something.
  12. chiconwheels

Why can't NEBBA do Nelson Ledges?

LOVE that track. It has a great lay out and the pits were a blast. Wish we could go back!
  13. chiconwheels

Daym SNOW!

I need creamer for my coffee!!!:adore:
  14. chiconwheels

Mid ohio!!!!!!!!

For you Dave we sure do!!!:) I have been wanting to go to this one too, and I will bring you your own Entenmanns!
  15. chiconwheels

Jennings Feb 18-20

My question is to Slowpoke... why did you even have this video? :dunno:
  16. chiconwheels

Vir sed!!

SED is Awesome!!! I did it last year at Beaverun and wanted more, more, more... Our neighbor did the day and he couldn't walk for 2 days because his legs ached form so much time on the track. I pur over 200 miles on my bike that day. We got to walk the track, and while we were out there saw...
  17. chiconwheels

Member Perks Question

Well I thank you Dave and no more coal for you and yes I will make you some cookies. I don'twant to stay in B for long, I really want to move through the levels.
  18. chiconwheels

Member Perks Question

I think there are some compliments in there so I will say thank you;) and I am always up for a battle that I will win:dunno:
  19. chiconwheels

Jennings Feb 18-20

http://www.uhaul.com/