Search results

1. M

Anybody going to Robem Engineering in OH?

Need to bring my bike back from Robem Engineering in Hamilton, OH back to Northern NJ. Let me know if you're near the area or doing a similar trip.
  2. M

NJMP Thunderbolt 7/3 Monday

Hey all, Excited for Thunderbolt at NJMP tomorrow on 7/3 - looking to split one of the VIP garages near the start/finish line; let me know if anyone has room for an extra person to split or is interested in grabbing one together. If easier, text me directly at 609 751 seven one one four...
  3. M

$260 of credits for $230

Hi everyone, looking to transfer $260 worth of credits for $230. I got taken out at Barber in November and unfortunately need to cover some repairs.
  4. M

$360 worth of N2 credits for sale

Hey guys, I had a nasty crash at the last NJMP CCS round and looking to transfer $360 worth of unrestricted N2 credits so I can cover my medical expenses; unfortunately had to get surgery last week Willing to work something out but hoping somebody can just use these; I have a good chunk of...
  5. M

Dainese Wave Thorax Pro, excellent condition

Retails for $300: http://www.dainese.com/us_en/thorax-wave-pro-19245.html In excellent condition, fits very well under most 1 piece or 2 piece suits. I am 50/52 for most suits, 6ft, 165 pounds Pictures attached below $99 + shipping Please PM Me your zip code.
  6. M

Pro level triple clamps Attack Performance w/ Alpha ignition kit (BMW S1000RR all years)

These are professional level triple clamps that are used in AMA Superbike, from the Attack Performance team that put Steve Rapp on the grid for the Indy MotoGP round! The clamps I am selling are 26 mm offset (again, same configuration used in AMA), meaning you achieve a much quicker turn in as...
  7. M

Parting entire 2011 BMW S1000RR bike

Hey Rob, sorry unfortunately these have already been sold. Thanks again for keeping the org alive.
  8. M

bump, txt me with any questions or request for pics. Willing to accept reasonable offers.
  9. M

Here are the big ones (I am parting my entire bike). Please text me if interested at 609 751 7114 so I can calculate accurate shipping charges and send you any pictures if you need them: - 2011 stock motor with 18,000 miles. This includes the full wiring harness AND ECU. Professionally...
  10. M

How to transport the bike to the track? Need your help!

Hi guys/gals, I was hoping I could get some feedback regarding transportation. I'm planning on using a ford E150 to transport my bike (is there a better van model out there that people prefer?). I had 2 questions: - What is the best way to set up the pitbull trailer restraint system? Do I...
  11. M

Need bike transport to Jennings GP for December 27th to December 29th from NJ

I know it is a bit early to be asking, but I need to know if anybody is going...(I would of course definitely pay the cost) or whether one can recommend a good shipping company to have the bike shipped down to FL. Any helpful feedback is appreciated.
  12. M

Please be careful if you want to go to Calabogie

BUMPITY BUMP. Had some more discussions about it today at NJMP.
  13. M

Road Atlanta Fundraiser Invitation and Info

I'm driving down 12 hours from NJ. Doing all 3 days. Bring it on, Ruhe.
  14. M

Please be careful if you want to go to Calabogie

I intend for this post to be informative as possible and as a precaution if some of us in the tri-state area decide to do track days in Canada. I finally made the 10 hour trip up to Calabogie Motorsports park after hearing a couple of rave reviews from people in the states who had gone there. I...
  15. M

California Superbike School @ NJMP

Griffin, hit me up, I'd love to pit with NESBA family. I'm there 5/20, 5/21, and 5/24. thunder grey 2011 bmw. black/white astars suit.
  16. M

FS: Great Alpinestars 2 piece suit and Dainese gloves Full Metal Pro

Race suit: Alpinestars RC-1, 2 piece race suit- Size 50 Europe/Size 40 US - This is a used suit which is in very good condition. I went down once in it on a low side; the velcro on the right leg slightly came apart and was professionally re-stitched by Todd from Heroic race suits. The behind was...