Search results

1. Z

7/12/2014 NCBike Videos

Yea that me, that session my shifter adjustment bolts came loose and the shifter was almost pointing str8 down. I only stayed out to chase you guys....You were getting it in and I had to goin the fun
  2. Z

7/12/2014 NCBike Videos

Wondering if a guy called Crash has any footage of me (black and orange zx6r w/ balls ...lol)? Please post up I have footage from a friend but only good for giving an estimate of your lap times. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6K-r1FL73UoTUJVd3ZpQWdubzA/edit?usp=sharing
  3. Z

Summit 5/9 video

"I" group 2nd to last session Any body know who the black and white bike is (maybe R1)? Shot with Sony Action cam
  4. Z

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Congrats!! Im hyped that this is still going and came through when it did. I was about to sell the track bike.
  5. Z

99 r6 2200$

bump to the top
  6. Z

99 r6 2200$

Another bump
  7. Z

99 r6 2200$

Bump for today
  8. Z

99 r6 2200$

Price drop...1800$
  9. Z

Is NESBA gonna run Shenny next season?

When Nesba ran it , it was fine. There were more accidents at the Colemans day then at Shenny. I think only 2 ppl went down and the other was a mechanical issue. I love it, had more fun at Shenny then Main
  10. Z

Q3 tires

My bad... was thinking 180 (my tire...LOL)
  11. Z

Q3 tires

^ Rockymoutainatv, Brooks Cycles that i know of
  12. Z

Is NESBA gonna run Shenny next season?

Title say it all. Had a great time the 1 time it was ran and im looking to go back. Just wanna know
  13. Z

99 r6 2200$

Looking to pass on a great begginer track bike.
  14. Z

WTB summit Main 8/26 I group

Have you tried signing up through Colemans? Theyu may still have spots
  15. Z

Feeler: 99 R6 part out

LOL... sorry, I bought that bike like 2 months ago
  16. Z

Videos/Pics from Summit Main 7/22

Im going up the hill about as fast as the bike will go, even still on the gas starting the decent of the hill. Let of the gas for a sec, down shift and back on the throttle. It may have somthing to do with my bike not having as many ponies.
  17. Z

Sidi Vortice 48 Best boots money can buy

Im really hating you right now... I just dropped 400 on the next model down (took them to track day so no chance of return) Hell of a Deal tho
  18. Z

^^ I dont even brake for T10 anymore. Let off the throttle for a sec, downshift, and drive through the turn
  19. Z

I pass in that spot all the time. Its somtimes easier because you dont know it the person is going to swing wide or not. At least right there its a little more room for error. An technically that not even a turn ( at least I dont think it is)