Search results

1. M

New Yamaha Champions Riding School @ NJPM Now!

I really don't think the R6 is going to be an issue for you. It's not about setting the fastest lap time, rather, it's about proper technique and skills development.
  2. M

2008 Ducati 848

2008 Ducati 848 track bike. 4330 miles. ASV levers Ducati Performance slave cylinder Slipper clutch Arrow slip-on exhaust Has been a great bike. It has a regular title so you could buy street bodywork and get it registered if you wish. Bike is located in Charlottesville, VA. $7600 OBO. email...
  3. M

2009 bmw s1000rr race bike for sale

Bump with price drop.
  4. M

2009 R6R Dash

Dash from 2009 R6R. 0 miles on the odometer. $270 plus shipped. PM or email mcskeeto@yahoo.com.
  5. M

WTB Dash for 2008 R6

Looking for an OEM dash or aftermarket for 2008 R6.
  6. M

The 2013-2014 offseason

Planning on doing some off road riding and taking a trip in Morocco with these guys- http://www.motoaventures-morocco.com/our-setup.php
  7. M

NJMP - A little rant (and request for any gopro videos of the crash)

I find saying that it "just is what it is" is a little bit of a defeatist attitude. If there are dangerous passes being made, it should come to the attention of NESBA and something should be done about it. I haven't ridden NJMP, but have been to track days with different organizations where...
  8. M

Trail Braking...Should I be Doing it?

In regards to the initial question of this thread- Should I trail brake- the answer is YES. It makes the bike turn in way better and can save your bacon on the street as well.
  9. M

YCRS to cease operations

Just finished the two day school. I can honestly say, it was the most educational two days of my motorcycle life. Highlight was being towed around Miller Motosports park by Mr. Daytona Scott Russell and then have him compliment me on my riding. The guys are talking with other tracks to see if...
  10. M

YCRS to cease operations

Just signed up for their September class next week for me and my girlfriend (damn I'm a good boyfriend):D. Hope it is as good as everyone says.
  11. M

September bump.
  12. M

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

you too. Been a while.
  13. M

bump for me.
  14. M

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

In for Sunday. Namaste bitches.
  15. M

2012 Rance Aluminum Renegade 7x12 w/3ft V-nose tandem axle

What are you looking for in trades? Race bikes, trailers etc?
  16. M

Price Drop $10,500
  17. M

Price Drop $11,000.
  18. M

Thanks. Hope to hit the track again next Summer.
  19. M

Self bump.
  20. M

Price drop $11,750.