Search results

1. S

New to racing need help!

Yup that's me
  2. S

New to racing need help!

And I am very lucky I work at a Yamaha shop so I am able to get everything real fast.
  3. S

New to racing need help!

I will be racing a lrrs race and will be getting my licens on Friday the day before through penguin racing school
  4. S

New to racing need help!

Also I am not sure what classes to run. I have a 2006 r6 that is all stock. I do have all the race body work and i will be running power ones which are DOT tires.
  5. S

New to racing need help!

I am going racing in New Hampshire next weekend for my first race. What all should I do to get ready? I Started safety wiring everything possible (breaks, and anything holding a liquid). I also saw I need approved case covers? My bike passes nesba tech with flying colors but what else should i do?
  6. S

Racing oil

Yamalube is some of the best oil. I have always used it in everything. I work in a dealership and have a few friends that are reps for belray and a few other brands. All the yamalube products are amazing, and i reprimand using it.
  7. S

lap timers?

I am addicted to the track!! I was wondering if NESBA track days is there lap timers set up and if so which one should I get?
  8. S

Anybody Regret Leaving the street?

I haven't touched the road ever since I started going to the track, I have my little zuma for around town and that's it.
  9. S

WTB: Yamaha r6 track fairings 06-07

I will make sure to look out for those thanks, D-Swens
  10. S

That seems like a good deal just pretty far away I am near Harrisburg Pa, thank you though jrtc51
  11. S

Hahaha umm depends do you have any photos?
  12. S

2006 R6 Complete Bike Part Out

How much for the fairings and what do they look like?
  13. S

Looking to buy track fairings for a Yamaha r6 06-07 painted or not just looking for something!
  14. S

out of racing sale.Complete race ready R6 bodywork

Would you be willing to sell body work without the tank?
  15. S

99-02 yamaha r6 small part out

For sale i have woodcraft rear sets only used for to track days and have never touched the ground $200 which i can ship also i have shark shinz body work $250 painted matt black also only used for 2 track days i ended up getting a newer r6 and unfortuatly not matches up i am in the...