Search results

1. A

1 pc Astars carver suit

1 pc carver suit. Only worn a few times and never down. http://florencesc.craigslist.org/mpo/4174439487.html
  2. A

alpinestars carver suit size 48

Black and white. One piece and never down.only Used twice because it was too small for me. Not a scratch on them. Located in florence, sc. Can send pics if needed. Retail is 799. Asking 350 $ Size is 48 euro 38 us. I'm 5'11 and 145lbs and it is too tight 843 409 8274
  3. A

CMP lap times ?

Anyone know what an average lap time around cmp ? Did a 1'49" with with traffic on cbr600. What's the record ?
  4. A

Did two sundays in this suit and decided that a race suit should not be that tight. Prob fit someone 5'9" and 125 lbsIn great condition and never been down just too small. Is one piece and black and white in color.Asking 400. Located in florence south carolina. Will be at ncbike on sunday. I...
  5. A

ncbike 9-22. so many questions ...

Haven't been to ncbike in a while. Is the parking and camping area still gravel ? What time does the gate close if I'm going to camp ? Is the track surface still as nice as it was ? Do I still have what it takes ? Is anyone out there ?
  6. A

Like new carver suit. 1 piece black and white. Size 48. Only worn a few times but never down and in great condition. 5'11" and 150 lbs and its just too tight. Located in Florence sc. 450 $ obo 843 409 8274
  7. A

Alpinestars carver one piece suit

Size 48 us men's. It has only been worn a few times and never been down. It was too tight when I bought it and its still too tight now. Black and white. Retail is 799. Asking 450 cash. Located in florence sc. 843 409 8274
  8. A

2003 sv650

03 sv. Bike has aprx 28k but runs great. Only issues are the small amount of coolant leaking from weep hole indicating mechanical seal needs replacement. And the front wheel speed sensor needs rsplaced as I broke it during a hasty front tire change. Other than that's its fine. Cosmetics are...