Search results

1. K

SV tire warmers LP Tyre Sox

Payment sent, thanks.
  2. K

SV tire warmers LP Tyre Sox

tyrsox I 'll take them. Shoot me a message to redlegracing@live.com and will work out payment. Thanks, Barry
  3. K

2005 7x14 Enclosed TN Trailer ..new tires

I have the same manufacturer of trailer, 6x10, single axle with barn doors, listed at www.mcraracing.com, can send some better pics Sunday if interested.
  4. K

New Dunlop 211's

I will take the last front if still available.
  5. K

XT Racing Lap Timer Transmitter

Hmmm, one would think the first response to a "for sale" thread stating I will take the item for sale would land you the item. Guess not!
  6. K

I'll take one with transmitter shipped to 66605. You can pm me at redlegracing@live.com.
  7. K

Interested, is all that is needed is the lap timer and the transmitter? I assume the transmitter is the same as the beacon.
  8. K

2004 sv650 Trackbike/streetbike

Is the extra tail section you have a shark skinz superbike tail by any chance?
  9. K

2005 SV650S Trackbike / Racebike $3K OBO

Give me a call at 785-224-9624 please.
  10. K

SV Where are you located?
  11. K

Wtb sv650

Looking for a race ready SV650, gen2.
  12. K

Did you sell this or is it still available?
  13. K

2005 GSXR Track Bike FS or trade $3500

For sale or trade for 2nd gen SV or Ninja 650R track/race bike. I have a 2005 GSXR 600, track/race bike, bill of sale only. The bike is fully safety wired for CCS/WERA. Current gearing is -1/+3 Driven sprockets, steel braided brake lines, frame sliders, K&N filter, Vortex gas cap, Vortex engine...
  14. K

WTB: Entry Level 600cc Track Bike

Send me an email address I can send pics to, I have an 05 GSXR 600, located in Topeka, KS, about 4 hours from you. You can callme at 78five-two 24-962four.