Search results

1. 1

YEC kit R6

just got my bike back with yec kit and quickshifter. WHOA NELLY. she cooks. literally. having an issue withe cooling fans coming on to late and not staying on long enough. this bike is double duty so traffic or slow neighborhoods are a problem with overheating. wire a on/off switch or can the...
  2. 1

Yec race kit ecu

just got the bike back power curve is super smooth and rediculously faster than previous. Having a issue with cooling fans coming on early enough and staying on long enough. debating on a manual switch for slow riding or traffic. anyone know if the ecu can be programmed to turn them on earlier...
  3. 1

tire warmers

anyone have any input on Suzuka Dual Temp tire warmers. was trying to hold out for Woodcraft, but have been on back order for months and present funds won't allow for Chickenhawks. Any info. would be great. Thanks...
  4. 1

turn 5 high side=destroyed wheels

Any eyewitness accounts turn 5 thunderbolt high side #96 R6 raven redstripe 2nd afternoon session. tore my bike up pretty bad. I made it through unscaved
  5. 1

summit point proving grounds

Raining for days. Rain from bucks county to Hagerstown. First two events this season for me RAIN!!! June, July, and August rode with other organizations first in I and then in A. I live an hour from Millville so as much as possible. Anyway, with rain all night and rider in the B group I was...
  6. 1

Lap times thunderbolt

been on this track five times, stock susension with dc III's, pipe, and map. Started out at 1.40 down to consistent 1.35's in I through traffic. curious where I fall. 07 r6 stock trim
  7. 1

WTB 07 r6 front wheel

looking for a front wheel with rotors. After a brief stint with worn dunlops in the rain opting to get rain tires. my bike is 07 r6 not the r6s thanks
  8. 1

tires at millville 4/20

purchased some tires and brake pads that i wasn't able to pickup on 4/11. can't get hold of chris moon. Is he going to be at millville on the twentieth any info would be greatly app.
  9. 1

transponders at thunderbolt

are there timing components setup at millville and what type of trasponder do i need if so. thanks