Search results

1. S

Credits

Never mind. No longer for sale. Just saw that if I sell these to someone, they can only use credits for one half of any given track day event price. If someone knows different please PM me.
  2. S

Credits

This is crazy.
  3. S

Credits

$611 in credits. 15% fee. Buy for $450. That's $519.35 credit for $450. Thanks
  4. S

$611.00 in Credits for $500.00

Not for sale. Should have read whole policy.
  5. S

Roll call vir south

I guess my source is wrong.
  6. S

Roll call vir south

You might want to call. Tried to PM you. Spoke with them today. Hopefully I'm wrong. Thanks.
  7. S

Roll call vir south

No power There is one place that will have power and only a few outlets at best. Spoke with them today. No electric for any sites at South, so everyones generator will be running all weekend as needed.. Hope to see you guys there. Still on the fence for this weekend.
  8. S

2006 R6 track bike

Big Thanks Can't wait it ride it at my next track day. Soon:). Hope we will make it to Atlanta. I will do my best to keep riding it the way it deserves.
  9. S

C.M.P. Thanks from PCW

Thanks Had a great time out there this last weekend. NESBA has been my favorite track group to ride with, period. Thank you guys for all your hard work. Still wearing a perma-grin:). "From a guy working on his bucket list daily"-Will