3. tekyguy

2008 Ducati 1098

To the top.
  4. tekyguy

2008 Ducati 1098

Bump.
  5. tekyguy

2008 Ducati 1098

Wow that is a nice 350Z! No go on a trade though. The price is just too high. Good luck with the sale!
  6. tekyguy

2008 Ducati 1098

Turbo 350 hu. I could be interested. Tell me more :-)
  7. tekyguy

2008 Ducati 1098

For sale is my mechanically perfect red 2008 Ducati 1098 Superbike $9,900 -7,600 miles on the bike -7,500 mile factory service has been performed ($1,000) -Front Forks just rebuilt with upgraded internals, everything new ($450) -Upgraded Ohlins rear shock ($650) -New front brake pads -Tires on...
  8. tekyguy

WTB Credits or Beaverun SED Sept 24th or 25th

The event is not full. I am intermediate. I'm just looking to save some money either way ;-) Thanks!
  9. tekyguy

WTB Credits or Beaverun SED Sept 24th or 25th

WTB Credits or Beaverun SED Sept 24th or 25th. Thanks!
  10. tekyguy

Camping fee for Beaverun???

This will be good to know for sure what the fee is. Two years ago we did a Sat/Sun and there was not cost for camping.
  11. tekyguy

Mid Ohio!!!!

Just found this in the FAQ What is NESBA’s rain policy? If we do not roll a wheel on the track and the event is canceled due to rain, you will receive 100% credit to be used at another NESBA event. Rain credit is only good for one calendar year from the time of the cancellation. NESBA may ride...
  12. tekyguy

Mid Ohio!!!!

Weather... Is it bad to post about the "potential weather" for tomorrow. The forecast is showing T-storms and 100% chance of rain :banghead: how is a cancellation determined?
  13. tekyguy

2005 Cannondale Prophet Mountian Bike

Do you know how much the bike weighs?
  14. tekyguy

trashed at putnam sat. need r6 motor

I'm curious what happened to the trashed motor. :doh:
  15. tekyguy

Fantastic weekend Beaverun: 8/16-8/17

What happened??? I have a red base 1098 and I'm just curious. Sorry to hear it!!
  16. tekyguy

Fantastic weekend Beaverun: 8/16-8/17

It doesn't get any better than that! This weekend was picture perfect! And no crashes in our group of 6 riders! Thanks to all the NESBA people for putting on another GREAT WEEKEND!! Here is a shot of my best lap at 1:09 for the weekend, and a pic of me! ENJOY!
  17. tekyguy

675 v 750 battle at beaverun - sat 8/17

Data Points per session depends on the strength of your GPS signal and the frequency of your receiver to handheld connection. I'm working on putting together a complete package with the handheld, GPS receiver, and software. The software allows you to export single, or all laps to a google map...