Search results

1. chucke133

Many thanks!

Chuck you're awesome man! Thanks for fixing my junk AGAIN!
  2. chucke133

A belated thank you......

I just wanted to thank Rant, Mark Perlstein, Meat, Bother Ferd, Ohlins and anyone else who helped me get back on the track Saturday at VIR. Forks decided to take leak and I thought my day was done. I was able to get out after lunch thanks to these guys. Much respect! Peace!
  3. chucke133

Road Atlanta in December

Hey all back from England and find I might be able to do Road Atlanta in Dec but before I fight with the boss and girl friend what is the status? Is it on like donkey kong or is there a chance it could be canceled like last year? Sorry to ask but would hate to fight with the missus and then not...
  4. chucke133

VIR - Thanks to all the CR's and Cyclerant!

Todd, Austin, Taylor, Matt, Cal, Ken, Troy, John, Derrick and especially Tony for the bump. Crap did I forget anyone? Every one of you guys spent time with me this weekend and I appreciate it. Gave me my confidence back and most important of all, reminded me to just have friggin' fun. Best time...
  5. chucke133

Road Atlanta 24-26 - Thanks CR's!

Taylor, Todd, John Allen, DJ, Cal, Derek - Mucho thanks for all the help this weekend! Made my weekend a blast. With the low attendance in I group I felt like You all were out there just to help me. I was nice to feel comfortable on the bike again. Hope I didn't forget anyone. Again, many thanks!!
  6. chucke133

2005 CBR1000RR Street

Can't find the time to ride it. Great shape. Garaged. Adult ridden. Red with 3399 Miles Clean title Carbon Leo Vince slip-on PCIII USB Everything else is stock $6000 Located in Severn Maryland. Email me for pics chucke133@verizon.net
  7. chucke133

Thanks Cooney

For the constructive critique of my body position. I worked on it after I spoke with you. Went slower, concentrated on getting my arse off the seat.