1. diamond

03 636 Race/track only in WI

Sold!
  2. diamond

Forgot the pics...
  3. diamond

Awesome race or track day bike. No title, bill of sale only. $2800/offer OEM ZX6RR slipper clutch modification Full exhaust PCIII fuel processor Vesrah SJRL brake pads Stainless brake lines Woodcraft clip ons Woodcraft rear sets R6 short turn throttle Fan removed for weight reduction NRC case...
  4. diamond

$215 NESBA credits

Credits sold.
  5. diamond

$215 NESBA credits

Another MW region casualty. :o $200obo
  6. diamond

02 an 96 RS125s FS

The 02 isn't. ;) :p
  7. diamond

Fred Duncan in RW

Very nice, Fred.
  8. diamond

9/4 b group.

Glad it wasn't any worse. I hope you heal up soon. Front straight crashes suck.
  9. diamond

9/4 B Group Morning Session - CR Jim

Hope you heal up quick!
  10. diamond

Spare rear warmer for BHF Sunday?

Thanks guys! Matt, I owe you. Or maybe we're even on you owing me a new lower after you shaved mine down in the TC last year.. :haha: Thanks!
  11. diamond

Spare rear warmer for BHF Sunday?

I don't like to ask to borrow things, but my rear warmer quit operating at Putnam last weekend and is currently out for repair. I can easily run without them of course, but thought I'd see if anyone might have a spare to keep my rubber cozy.
  12. diamond

Official Nesba Blackhawk Farms Chili Cookoff cook sign up thread

What the heck, I'll give it a shot. :cheers:
  13. diamond

Sooo.. since there are no more midwest dates...

Some of us are coming from out of STATE... :p
  14. diamond

Sooo.. since there are no more midwest dates...

Maybe... pending date. I only get Sundays off.
  15. diamond

Happy Birthday Fred!!

Happy Birthday Fred! :)
  16. diamond

02 Ducati 748s - $5500/offer

Just had valves adjusted, new belts, a rocker arm and cam end seals replaced. Fresh oil/filter, clutch and brake fluid. New rear tire. Corbin seat, integrated LED taillight, Two Brothers carbon fiber exhaust, Marchesini wheels. Currently
  17. diamond

playing dirty sunday 5-30 rocky glen

Sorry we had to bail without saying "Hi"... We kinda had to leave in a hurry. Mr Ben decided to remove his upper body protection due to the heat and tameness of our riding for the day... unfortunately he had a mechanical issue that almost took us both out. I survived and kept the bike upright...
  18. diamond

Congrats to Sabottka!!

Congrats! :)
  19. diamond

Road America - Do we ride in the rain???

+1 Ron Hix and Greg K did an awesome job of reminding me of things, and refocusing my mind. I needed that!! Well worth the 4 hour round trip! Thanks guys!:D