Search results

1. oldschool

2007 Kawasaki ZX10r Track/Race Bike For Sale

Ok all, I’ve decided that I can only afford one expensive hobby so I’m letting go of track days at this time. So $7000.00 for everything Bike: 2007 Kawasaki ZX10r Track/Race Bike 2 sets of plastics Safety wired for AMA superstock competition Keyless ignition Ohlins 25mm fork kit Elka...
  2. oldschool

Starlane Athon GPS R Lap Timer $400.00

Bought a different track mapping system. Willing to let this one go for $400.00 shipped to the lower 48. Starlane Athon GPS R Lap Timer W/Track Mapping Its core is the new GPS system developed by Starlane with technology and process algorithms used in the most advanced military airborne...
  3. oldschool

So who's going to be a Blackhawk this weekend?

I'll be there, it's been a little while and I'm ready to ride and eat. :D
  4. oldschool

XT Ultra Lap Timer for sale

XT Ultra Lap Timer, 20" cable, used for a season. Works great. $100.00 plus shipping or pickup.
  5. oldschool

Post Gingerman

Too bad there wasn't very many riders but thanks to Fred, the CRs and the guys at Turnone I had a great time at Gingerman. The weather couldn't have treated us any better. I put together some video from the open track session on Sunday. I'll post some more later...
  6. oldschool

GP Shift - Pros Cons?

So I picked up my new track bike and it came with the GP shift configuration. Just wondering if I should just learn the new shift pattern or change to standard shift. What are the benefits of the GP Shift? :notsure:
  7. oldschool

2000 Yamaha R6 Track Bike

2000 Yamaha R6 track bike with 6330 miles on it. Lots of fun. Have had no problems with it. $2,800.00 obo Upgraded parts on the bike include: Ohlins rear shock w/remote adjust (rebuilt in 2008) Racetech front spring and valve kit Ohlins steering damper Akrapovic Exhaust Custom front triple...
  8. oldschool

Brainerd Raceway

I see that they've added Brainerd to the Midwest track dates. Is that on the new track layout that they are opening in September?