Search results

1. jmcorrigan

Pitt Race High Side Sunday 5/20 Intermediate

So I crashed in the carousel about 1/2 way around. Spun up the rear pretty good, chopped the throttle (not supposed to do that), and went flying. Bike and I both ended still on the track. Thank you to all of my fellow riders for not running me over. Doing OK so far, sore/bruised shoulder...
  2. jmcorrigan

WTB PIRC PittRace 5/20 Intermediate

Yes, I waited too long. Anyone got a Saturday Intermediate they want to get rid of? Two one six - 536 - eight one five oh Thanks. John
  3. jmcorrigan

FS - Alpinestars MX1 custom leather suit 48/58

The first part of this is from the guy I bought it from. He is the one that had it altered. Awesome Alpinestars MX1 leather suit. All black. The suit is a size 48/58, but has had some modifications done by Barnacle Bill. I am 6' 2" and between 200 and 210 pounds. Athletic build. 36" waist...
  4. jmcorrigan

FS - Coretech Latigo Boots Size US 12 Euro 46

Coretech Latigo Boots Size US 12 Euro 46 Bought these new, Two seasons, down twice. No major damage. Nice boots. I usually wear 11 1/2 and these were a touch loose so they fit like a true 12. $100 + shipping (can deliver depending on location and date due to travel throughout Ohio for work).
  5. jmcorrigan

FS - LP Racing Hot Sox Tire Warmers

LP Racing Hot Sox Tire Warmers - set - (single temp, up to 190 rear)- no rips, burns, or tears - $140 + shipping (can deliver depending on location and date due to travel throughout Ohio for work).
  6. jmcorrigan

7/20 BeaveRun PIRC photographer

Anyone know photo info for Beaver 7/20? Thanks!
  7. jmcorrigan

Any image information for BeaverRun / PIRC 7-20-13?

Does anyone know if there was a photographer at Beaver on 7/20? If so, please post how to contact. Thanks.