Search results

1. T

10/5-6 Lightning Pics Vids

Still going through a bunch of Photos on my end but a few samples :) (Taking Photos at NJMP might be the hardest thing I've ever done, 80% of the photos taken would have been impossible to take if I weren't parking and sitting on the top of my Brother's Tacoma!)
  2. T

Vids: NJMP I-Group 10/5+6/2013 from #421

Spectating and etc, you've probably got one of the most epic BPs I've seen haha. It looks suppperrr gangster.
  3. T

Photos

Heads up! Photos are done. However I'll be at Revzilla till Tuesday night. I'll get the photos out to everyone once I'm back!
  4. T

Photos

:) On a side note, give me a day or so to Sort out the photos, don't hesitate to PM me your Bike model/color/#/Group and Leather/Helmet colors. I'll get to everyone's PM as soon as I can!
  5. T

Photos

Just made it back home a few hours ago but I was out and about taking some photos. PM me your Bike Model, #, Group and I'll check to see :)
  6. T

Pics summit 8/26

@AllesGute, Nice WORK! A few of mine here. Who doesn't like some of that Dave Sanders? haha.
  7. T

Pics summit 8/26

You can PM me or post your Bike#, Bike, Group and colors and I can check to see if I have any of anyone here. @Kruizen, I do however, I haven't uploaded anything from 08/26/2013 to my album yet.
  8. T

Pics summit 8/26

I was out and about Monday.
  9. T

Feedback for 8/12-8/13 appreciated

Well, I looked through and sadly I only have 2 photos of you and the photos I take are usually more "Portrait" like... So I tend to get a lot of blurred photos so I throw a lot away. Along with a lot of photos in general. (Need better gear lol). This is Turn 1, probably doesn't show much other...
  10. T

Feedback for 8/12-8/13 appreciated

I was out taking Photos and I thought you looked pretty good. I was mostly out during the B Group sessions so I was able to get pretty good glances at the B Group in general. I think you carry pretty decent speed through the corners and the only thing I could really judge you on is the braking...
  11. T

Aug 12-13 NJMP potluck dinner

That Chili was AMAZING. I was full but I kept eating it haha.
  12. T

Summit Main 7/22

Yup! They all go through LR but most of the photos had their own individual presets. Some of them were able to use the same presets because of the similar lighting they yielded but I probably spend more time than I should making Presets for individual photos. I enjoy it though so it doesn't...
  13. T

Videos/Pics from Summit Main 7/22

:cool: next time I attend Summit I'll be sure to take photos of everyone and inform everyone that I'm going. Just recently started getting into Motorsports Photography and falling in love with it haha. None the less, enjoy the only photo that i have of ya! Gonna try and find the other guy to...
  14. T

Haha! You're welcome! Happy to know that I was able to get the photo to you.
  15. T

Summit Main 7/22

Hey guys! Kinda new to the forums but I was out there as a group's Photographer. Saddening that I usually only take pictures of the group I go to Summit with but I did take a few random shots to test out the crazy weather and the weird lighting. If anyone knows these riders, feel free to give...
  16. T

Hey guys! Kinda new to the forums but I was out there as a group's Photographer. Saddening that I usually only take pictures of the group I go to Summit with but I did take a few random shots to test out the crazy weather and the weird lighting. If anyone knows these riders, feel free to give...