Search results

1. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Bump
  2. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Updated the ad. 2018 ZX-10R, has Ktech suspension front and rear, ohlins damper, Graves throttle tube, AIM mxk10 dash with suspension potentiometers and front brake pressure, Graves exhaust, gale speed master cylinder, Graves ECU flash with ftecu cable included, mss performance fairing stay...
  3. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Price drop to 14,500
  4. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Small change of plans, we are now leaving for Jennings on 2/8 and the bike will be down there until the end of March.
  5. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

The bike will be traveling to Jennings, we are leaving Ohio on January 18th and arriving in Florida on the 19th. I can meet along the way or if it's purchased at Jennings I'll buy you a trackday.
  6. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

For you, I'll leave the CR sticker on it.
  7. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Forgot the KRT race ECU and wiring harness.
  8. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

More Pics
  9. B

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

2018 ZX-10R, has Ktech suspension front and rear, ohlins damper, Graves throttle tube, AIM mxk10 dash with suspension potentiometers and front brake pressure, Graves exhaust, gale speed master cylinder, Graves ECU flash with ftecu cable included, mss performance fairing stay, woodcraft left and...
  10. B

2008 zx6r track bike with title

I have owned this bike since it was new. Price is for the bike and all spares, asking $3700 obo. I can try to help with delivery, withinreason. Located in uhrichsville, OH. Sharkskins bodywork Woodcraft clipons and rearsets 3 sets of wheels with captive spacers Hindle exhaust Anitori quick...
  11. B

Road Atlanta April 14 @5pm: Air Fence Volunteers

Myself and 1 other should be there by then. We can help.
  12. B

WTB: 07 08 ZX6R OEM Exhaust w/Rear Fender and Light

Ok, I looked last night and didn't find the stock fender or turn signals. This is all I have from the list you asked for. Let me know if you want any of it or other stock parts. I have the stock header, body work ect.
  13. B

I couldn't find the stock mudflap or turn signals this morning. I will look when I get home. I do also have the cables that go to the exhaust servo if you need those also. Let me know what you want or if you need any other stock parts and I can get you a price.
  14. B

I have all of that. It has aftermarket turn signals on it right now but I do still have the stock ones. I will gather it up tomorrow and get pics and a price.