Search results

1. L

2007 Buell XB12R Racebike

I have an extremely well set up Buell. Best of everything. Very fast motor built by Wes Orloff, famed racer/builder of Buells. AK-20 forks, Penske Shock, custom exhaust, dyno tuned, Kit swingarm/chain conversion with quick change and TI AXLE, Catalyst composites XBRR bodywork, Woodcraft clip ons...
  2. L

2008 Suzuki DRZ 400SM

I recently picked up a 2008 DRZ 400SM and saw the pics of the Yosh replica and had to do it to mine. Of course, I bought the bike to sell it, but couldn't resist the upgrades. So, at my dealer cost I have spent over 2300.00 in upgrades to build this bike to what it is here. Other than what you...
  3. L

Alpinestars RC-1 Once piece suit size 58

I have a brand new Alpinestars RC-1 one piece suit in the black/red/white color scheme Euro size 58 (US size 48). The suit retails for 999.95 and I am looking to get rid of it for 599.00. Had a crash this year that ended my season before I could use it. Give me a call at 712-540-7747 or email me...
  4. L

2005 Honda CBR 600RR clean title 2500.00

I have a 2005 Honda CBR 600RR with a clean title. Bike was crashed at a trackday and I don't feel like fixing it but it should be a pretty easy and cheap fix for someone. What it needs: Subframe, Battery tray, race upper and lower, gauges, fairing bracket. What it has: Brand new superbike...
  5. L

2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i Clean title

Time to sell the F4i! Turn Key Race/Track bike Passed tech in May at CRA. Has not been raced since 2006.Used only for instruction days at dakota. Fresh oil change this spring and has only been riden up the street so far this year. -Clear Minnesota title -Milage 9,894 -Armour Bodies race glass...
  6. L

2008 Honda CBR 600RR

I have a 2008 Honda CBR 600RR that I purchased salvage with plastic damage. I put a brand new set of OEM bodywork from a bike I had purchased new on it and a set of spiegler braided front brake lines. Other than the lines the bike is completely stock and in mint condition. Just under 1100 miles...
  7. L

MW CR Steve Pallela Immortalized in Print!

Way to go Steve! http://www.trackdaymag.com/Article.aspx?id=3486
  8. L

2008 R6 Trackbike on the cheap

We purchased a 2008 R6 from a salvage auction and built it into a great track bike. Bike was a clean roller. We have new Armour Bodies bodywork, new aftermarket clear windscreen, Woodcraft clip ons, Woodcraft case covers, Woodcraft rearsets, Woodcraft frame sliders, and a brand new Arrow full...
  9. L

2006 gsxr 750

We purchased a 2006 GSXR 750 with minor cosmetic damage and a dented tank from a salvage auction to build into a track bike. We replaced the tank, put a brand new set of race bodywork on the bike. Put and aftermarket stator cover on it (stock was rashed), new fairing bracket (OEM), and gauges...
  10. L

Arrow Exhaust, IN STOCK, INSANE PRICING, with pics

We have purchased a large inventory of high quality Arrow exhaust. We have slip ons, Full race systems, and the very exclusive Competition systems as used in World Supersport and World Superbike competition. Every exhaust listed is actually in stock and available to ship immediately upon receipt...
  11. L

New Pirelli website

Hey everyone. A new website has been put up to allow Pirelli privateer racers and those who run Pirelli tires on the track in general, a place to discuss Pirelli tires and share information. With all of the riders here at NESBA who use the product I'm sure your questions, comments, and...
  12. L

07-08 CBR 600RR slip on NEW under 200.00!!!

I picked up some leftover Micron Exhausts for the 07-08 CBR 600RR. These are slip on's that retail for 500.00. While they last I'm sellling these for 199.00 shipped. When they're gone, they're gone.
  13. L

2007 Kawasaki ZX10R

I have a clean titled 2007 Kawasaki ZX10R that I prepped for AMA superstock competition last year. I only used it for the Barber round, then two NESBA track days afterward. Lots of extra's including Ohlins 25mm fork kit, Elka triple adjustable shock, Vortex case covers, Vortex Rearsets, Vortex...
  14. L

Alpinestars CR one piece suit

This suit was the display model to show dealers the product release in our area. It is still brand new with tags. Get this one for a significant savings. You can view the item here: http://www.lithiummotorsports.com/productdetail.htm?browse=-18564&productId=-125890&shopBy=-3044&catalogId=-793...
  15. L

Bargain bin deals!!

We recently added a bargain bin catalog to the shop online section of our website. We use this catalog for display items, size returns, etc. All of the items are brand new with all original tags/packaging, just looking to blow them out for new stuff. Check out what we have listed so far at...
  16. L

Multiple bikes for sale

The new year is here and it is time to get ready for the season. We have multiple bikes for sale that would make excellent track rides including: 2008 R6 2008 CBR600RR(x3) 2008 GSXR 1000(x2) 2007 ZX10R 2006 GSXR 750 2008 R1 You can view pictures and descriptions at...